2017 MRP/Tribunal

To be fair, they were trying to get him off all together because we play them this week, but they just couldn’t get it done!

1 Like

Meh. Razz and Hurls are fine and Membrey’s out, that’s all I care about. Bring on Friday.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Cotchin is such a farking dog. Has done this about a dozen times now and they still refuse to suspend him.

1 Like

Ridiculous. He could have broken his jaw. That type of thing can turn a game and the AFL is encouraging this without a proper deterrent.

1 Like

Did they mention how long a player has to be off the field for it to be rated Medium impact?

1 Like

Greenwood saved by the fact there was no real damage done. Had Zerrett not come back on Greenwood would have been in a lot more trouble.

Re cotchin - he was actually found guilty, just fined instead of suspended. He wasn’t cleared and will get a week if he is stupid enough to do it again this year.

D T Walker get a ‘please explain’ for his goal-post poleaxing of J Johannison?

1 Like

$1000 fine

Well, maybe now it’s a great opportunity for Membrey murder an opponent when he comes back. With a early guilty plea, he should be back in time for finals.

absolute joke.

1 Like

Jumper punch
Gut punch
3rd time lucky?

Membrey should have got about 5. He almost did a Dirty Harry ‘Smith & Wesson’ job and took his head clean off.

I for one am happy with him getting two weeks because that means that he won’t get to play against us this week and Membrey has just the right amount of ■■■■■ tats and mediocre footballing ability / inconsistency to tear us a new one.

If he played for LOLingwood he’d kick 10 against us.

Agree on the point about him kicking a bag against us. We have been having the opposition Kpf kick bags against us for more than a decade . I still remember S Rocka kicking twice his average against us for years. We even managed to get Eric Hipwood into the team of the week. Eric Hipwood will be a good player but ffs.

1 Like

Werewolf, +26.5%, pls.

2 Likes

AFL toerag MRP video foreshadowing 1 week for Hooker.

Surprise surprise.

1 Like

Whilst Cotchin hasn’t been suspended at all.

Yeah if that is suspendable there’d be about 6 rubbed out every game. I’m all for taking out the high contact but that often won’t even get a free kick.

They must be joking if that is the incident they are foreshadowing for a week holiday.

I slowed it down frame by frame. There was NO jumper punch (despite the 2 knucklehead commentators saying it was). He never grabbed his jumper.
Nor was there a punch (despite the 2 knucklehead commentators saying there was). He never clenched his fist in the 2nd incident.

What was clear from that video was hooker swung with his right clenched hand and missed (thankfully), then (the offending incident) he straight arm fended the north bloke off with an open hand, making contact with the top of the rib cage and neck. You could clearly see his extended fingers on the neck. No jumper punch, no strike. If he goes for that, we can just add it to the growing evidence of game wide corruption and fixing.

Also, If you watch the whole MRP review by those two donkeys, they also p!ss in the pocket of the AFL love-child, sydney’s isaac heeny for his dangerous tackle. Blaming the victim, stating the stkilda player leaped into heenys tackle. Slow-mo break down clearly shows the saints player feet still on the ground after heeny latches on. Heeny then picks him up (with momentum to be fair) and spear tackles him. Bet he gets a fine.

Not even a fine for Heeney. Although I’m not sure he deserved one. Hard tackle, that’s about it.

I still remember the hoops they jumped through to get Plugger off in about Round 20 of 1996 for belting Barry Young. It was Young’s fault for shepherding (or even running between Plugger and Ricky O). Peter McKenna wanted Young suspended for getting in Plugger’s way.