2017 NAB Rising Star - Fri 1 Sep 17

Was brought up the other week. Phenomenal tbh.

Unless they have converted him already you couldn’t be further from the truth. Ripping kid

FORM GUIDE

After four of the judges’ votes are tallied, we have a tie at the top, with Sam Powell-Pepper and Andrew McGrath all square at the top on 16 votes. Ryan Burton (13 votes) and Charlie Curnow (11 votes) trail. The judges are Gillon McLachlan, Kevin Sheehan, Kevin Bartlett, Luke Darcy, Andrew Dillon, Danny Frawley, Glen Jakovich, Chris Johnson, Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea

Hopefully Tredrea’s votes have already been counted!

Jeez they drag this on. FFS.

1 Like

How many get a vote in this thing?

OLD MATES CATCH UP

Tim Taranto didn’t think he’d be making the trip down to Melbourne as training took priority on the road back from injury, but he got roped in and he’s glad he did. “It’s good to see some boys like Andy (McGrath).” The feeling was mutual from his former Sandringham Dragons teammate, who was taken one pick ahead of him at No.1 in last year’s NAB AFL Draft. “Timmy Taranto is probably the main one that I’ve been hanging out with for most of the morning. We played together last year and we’re really good mates, so it’s great to see him.”

SOME MORE TIPS…

Tom Phillips: “I think Ryan Burton looks pretty good, but hopefully I’m in the top few up there, so we’ll see how we go.”

Ben Ainsworth: “I think Andy (McGrath) will take it out, he’s got a few competitors like Powell-Pepper and Burton who can come close, but I think McGrath will win.”

Tarantos grandfathers eyebrows WTF!

GIF em

Yep, Sheehan, Tredrea, Johnson, Jakovich

Not to mention the pocket square. Fark Hawthorn so much

Hawthorn fans on reddit are having a meltdown.

They dont know the AFL as well as we do. Clearly trying to make it interesting

tally thus far?

LEADERBOARD AFTER FOUR JUDGES’ VOTES

Sam Powell-Pepper 16
Andrew McGrath 16
Ryan Burton 13
Charlie Curnow 11

Sam Powell-Pepper 16
Andrew McGrath 16
Ryan Burton 13
Charlie Curnow 11

Oh thought something would’ve changed in 1/2 an hour.

How many more more judges and who?

Sam Powell-Pepper 16
Andrew McGrath 16
Ryan Burton 13
Charlie Curnow 11