2018 EFC AGM on 17 December - including proposed constitutional changes

Nominations for the 2018 Essendon Football Club directors’ election close on Monday, November 12, at 5pm.

Two positions will be required to be filled. Incumbent directors Lindsay Tanner (Chairman) and Paul Brasher (Deputy Chairman), whose terms expire at the AGM on 17 December, will stand for election by the members for a further three year term.

Elections for directors are conducted (and nominations are accepted) in accordance with the EFC Constitution and Election Rules.

1 Like

RAPTOOOOOOOR

8 Likes

Feels like it comes around quicker every year!

1 Like

who cares? hit me up when the member’s forum drops.

2 Likes

WHEN WILL THEY TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SHISHA???

5 Likes

Marketing opportunity missed. Should have been the Amart Chairman and Deputy Chairman.

3 Likes

Not sure I’m a fan of board manipulation… but I guess if you’re going to do it… do it when the fan base is relatively content.

Well, this is going to be a boring election…

It most likely is, but announcing noms on Friday, closing them on Monday and not having Barham run when he was up for re-election, means it’s designed to be exactly that.

1 Like

gutless board, probably wouldn’t even allow shisha at the vfl.

1 Like

Have you read my calls?

Cathy and her arch nemisis that new bird with similar career background are going to wrestle it out for the last spot on the board.

Paul Cousins guest referee.

2 Likes

HOW DID THIS LEAK?!

5 Likes

What’s your signature move?

My money’s on spinaroonie.

1 Like

I do a pretty mean hadouken.

Unfortunately I don’t have any fireball powers.

8 Likes

great, now you’ve ear wormed me.

HADOUKEN.

1 Like

That’s probably lucky for you, I heard she carries a little bit of water in a concealed foreign object in her training tights.

It would’ve gotten ugly.

3 Likes

Mods: ban pls.

These scurrilous rumours about personal lives would never happen if Pazza was here.

3 Likes