2018 Free Agents

hurley drops the ball like hes wearing oven mitts.

2 Likes

Trav drops the ball like he’s just taken it out of the oven without the mitts

6 Likes

Uhhhh Schloithes kicking is elite

Could we shake George Horlin-Smith out of Geelong as an additional mid? Would have to be on very low money and has played a good game this season. Even if he turns out to be another Prismall at least he will be cheap.

I’d rather the draft pick than Sloan. He’s too old for our group.

6 Likes

We’ll throw the bank at Jarrad McVeigh, Richard Douglas and Scott Thompson.

The ADELAIDE Scott Thompson.

1 Like

can rule Essendon out of the equation then. We don’t need him. We have Myers

1 Like

What’s the knock on him? Won the league medal last year, obviously was identified earlier in his career and rookie listed by Freo but let go. From the outside he looks to have done everything possible but still no takers last year in what was deemed a shallow draft pool. Not even a rookie spot. Obviously clubs can make errors, Ben Brown for instance was overlooked in 3 national drafts & 3 rookie drafts and has transformed into a very good player, albeit a tall who usually take longer to develop. I trust you’ve seen a bit of Schloithe, tell me what you think the clubs don’t rate about him.

true. Forgot that Myers is due for a breakout season sometime before his 40th birthday.

1 Like

Had this one on draft for 8 days did ya?

1 Like

Because it feels like your mouth is doing some sort of debauchery just saying his name.

1 Like

Knighta would have nailed it. Just imagine “Melshkam” applied to “Schloithe”.

I say this in a non smart ■■■ way, I answered that above. Would find it for you but on my phone. Sorry mate.

What’s David Swallow situation? Is he a restricted free agent yet?

The way our boys are going, everyone should be on the table. Ruthless is word required for us to be successful. Let’s face it we still have 10 who are marginal.

contracted until the end of 2019

1 Like

Sloane only if it costs us cap space alone.

Absolutely cannot trade our 1st for him, Make it clear that our stance is FA only.

Brayshaw from Melbourne??
What’s his situation. Keeps getting better every week and won’t stop gut running.

We need to get the hungriest ball winners available.

Sloane, Liberatore, Wallis, any free agent ball winners. Target blokes on the fringes of other clubs that can put their head over the pill & go to blows if their team mate is getting pinned to the ground with 3 blokes on top of him throwing jumper punches.

Out of contract, there was an article earlier in the year speculating that he might be targeted by other clubs, he said it was ridiculous. Or absurd, or some word like that.