2018 From Long Range Competition

And Betts makes a shepherd that even the commentators mention and no free

And you’re in the wrong thread

6 Likes

Pumped. Off to a flyer with 6/6.

Nice work CJ. Looks to be a high scoring round

Not if he called it before the game.

All correct for me as well, fingers crossed on the Eagles game!

1 Like

fkg max gawn cost me 9

1 Like

Ditto

Clean sweep 9 / 9.
One other year l also got a full score for R 1, 8 / 8. It didn’t mean anything in the context of the whole season, but still it feels good to get them all.

when you predict sydney to start off ■■■■ like they have for the last decade and collingwoods #1 midfield ever to actually win and trusted shitbourne

Well this is awkward - I’m not supposed to win! Well done @Captain_Jack, @Jezz and @Klawdy also with perfect 9’s!

Round 1 Results

Total Result
9 BomberMcVeigh 9, Captain_Jack 9, Jezz 9, Klawdy 9
8 2011 8, azza78 8, Bboy10 8, Blakey 8, Bush 8, daf 8, Enki 8, frankston_bomber2005 8, Gorgo 8, ivan 8, jackman7 8, marconi 8, Muriel_St_Bomber 8, Quietachiever 8, SamFo 8, SiMfiR 8, Windy Dill 8, xhavok 8
7 aboods 7, Allblack 7, benny 7, Birch19 7, bomber3232 7, BomberAbroad 7, Borneo13tk2 7, Darli 7, HurleyBurley 7, nhanlon 7, Paddyl90 7, PHBomber 7, Scorpio 7, Scotty21 7, stuka 7, SWEATYMAN 7, Vandrs 7, Vince Black 7, Windyhill 7, Yossarian 7, Zimmer 7
6 Acorn 6, Barnz 6, Bomb Doe 6, Coldblood 6, Crazy Bomber 6, CyberBomber 6, Deckham 6, Fairybread 6, KJ_11 6, Mackster 6, Mero 6, Riolio 6, Samwoods 6, Slowstu 6, swoodley 6, Wrighty05 6
5 percebushby 5, Rossoneri 5
4 BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS 4
3 SheedsIsOurFather 3
1 Like

There’s only 1 way from here unfortunately.

Striking distance

1 Like

Time for the hall of shame. Who tipped the crows.

Hi (or at least I think I did).

Yep. It is a long season,
but the tortoise is slow…
… or insert some other Zen like thing here.

1 Like

■■■!!! Only 3? :astonished:

O M G is filtered? :astonished:

Missed Collingwood and West Coast. I really overrated west coast

You’re not the only one who overrated WC mate, I thought they’d show more motivation to win in their new stadium…