2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Just for Eddie- Please May the Eagles thrash them!

Unless you live here in Perth, you really have no idea what a farken obnoxious bunch of carnts the eagles and their supporters are.

I hope Collingwood wipe the proverbial floor with them.

I doubt that I could ever barrack for the eagles under just about any circumstances

1 Like

The nicest way possible to tell them to Fk off with all their Floggingwood BS and leave you in peace eh?

1 Like

Hopefully their team loses but your gracious act creates good karma for your footy team next year.

2 Likes

Move to the real world, problem solved!

Exactly.

1 Like

So the interstate team with the gun key forwards, is playing the Victorian team with the relentless pressure?

How many years in a row are we gonna get the same friggin game?

9 Likes

This GF should be played in Perth.

3 Likes

But not a flight back, I take it?

4 Likes

The only thing I’m holding on to right now is that we have won one more flag than Collingwood. We better win one soon if the Pie’s get up next week or I will be losing my sheet.

Should i wear my dons jersey to the game? Just to ■■■■ off pies fans?

1 Like

Admittedly the Pies cheated by playing during World War One, so like Fark Carlton it wouldn’t actually be equivalent.

Hoping Wet Toast don’t completely squib it, again.

Faaark them all…I’m going bush.

3 Likes

Having a non-Victorian side win it,kinda softens the envy i feel if a vic side does.

Dunno why,just does.

Not interested. Anyone for golf? Just like 2015 doubt I’ll give it any more than a passing glance

1 Like

The only saving grace to a Collingwood victory would be all the positive drug tests their players rack up

Just imagine the excuses De Goey would bring out

I used to get on De Goey.

4 Likes

Hope the Eagles win and Kennedy kicks 8 and wins the Norm Smith, so both Collingwood and Carlton can be simultaneously farked.

14 Likes

I’ll be hoping for the Eagles to win it, but I won’t like it.

This isn’t as bad as Sydney vs Whorethorn grand final, but it’s pretty close.

Collingwood: 35 points
NSM: Sidebottom
First goal: stephenson