2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Will be another GF when I go shopping during the game. Don’t think I have watched a full GF since 2012.

Sadly I think Collingwood will get it done. WC suck in Melbourne, and pies pressure will be way too much for them.

You also don’t see teams beat the same team twice in the finals. Normally whoever loses the first one, wins the rematch

I don’t care about any of you few WA plebs who’d rather Collingwood win, I don’t want them equalling our 16 premierships and I don’t want those feral inbreds going off for the next year.

12 Likes

You’re all missing a crucial point. A Collingwood win is the biggest FU to Mick Malthouse of all time.

2 Likes

But Malthouse helped screw Carlton for years? We should be thanking him!

1 Like

It’s a love hate relationship

Having lived there I know how insufferable Eagles fans are. It made the win against them over there this season all the more special. However, they are playing Collingwood. It’s the lesser of two evils to hope for a 6PR Budgies flag. No way do I want those Magpie scabs to win a premiership. The only time it would be acceptable is if they were playing Fark Carlton.

6 Likes

Tipping the eagles, their forwards will be too much for the pies, Darling & Kennedy especially peaking at the right time. Think there will be a few wanting to make up for 2015 and don’t think Cox is capable of playing the game of his life 2 weeks in a row. McGovern for the norm smith

Darling would have to be one of the most overrated forwards, wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he spuds it up in another GF

1 Like

Except they’ve played 5 games in Melbourne this year and won 4 of them including a smashing of the pies.

The ground dimensions of Optus Stadium are a lot closer to the MCG than Subi was. I think this is fairly significant in terms of how they set up their zones, etc. They could (I said could) get beaten more regularly over there, but it may benefit them on their travels…

West Coast did a fair number on the Pies at the G not many weeks ago. If I had to tip it would be the Pies, but I don’t reckon it’s as foregone as some are suggesting.

Was a few weeks ago (mid July) Gaff played that game, think Nic Nat did his knee too

Collingwood kept kicking it to McGovern that day, that cost them the game. Wont happen again

If its a fine day I recon eagles. If it wet or really windy pies.

1 Like

Yep can’t have them on 16 as well

1 Like

Disagree. He’s a gun.

5 Likes

Is that John Cleese?

He will spud it up massively while Howe takes 10 marks on him.

Darling will he lucky to get to 6 kicks let alone kick 3 or 4 which is what they need from him

1 Like

Just a general comment, predictions on who will or won’t star/bomb out in a game with certainty can be way off given the nature of the game. Lucky mis-kick lands on his chest. 50:50 free kick goes his way. Lucky bounce to their advantage. etc etc Applies to all players. Some players play a blinder on the day and others just stink it up and nothing goes their way.

1 Like

Last 5 years every interstate team has got pumped. Darling and Kennedy better show up this GF, they were both utter ■■■■ against Hawthorn a few years back. I still remember WC having a sniff early in the second half agaainst Hawthorn with a little momentum and Darling running back with the flight to an open goal fumbled it and c*cked it up and killed any chance they had.

1 Like

And you claim to be British

4 Likes