2018 ISC JUMPER....Perfected!

Yep perfect. Best jumper we’ve had since the 90s.

Given that the jumper needs to change every year for commercial purposes, now starts the long road back to the awful droopy sad jumper

4 Likes

It’s almost as good as the mid 2000s Puma jumper.

1 Like

It’s a shame they took a step backwards in the design for the training singlets and shirts, they look bland, boring and very dull.

2 Likes

It looks different?

4 Likes

Why cant we wear the indigenous one as our clash strip, that looks good.

It’s not a light colour?

1 Like

Reckon you could argue it’s more than 50% red.

1 Like

Reckon you could argue it depends more upon which rule the afl want to twist whether a colour is dark or not.

4 Likes

Reckon it’s for the Dreamtime game. Clash guernsey looks fine, the silver one was baffling, and just horrendous. It’s a bizarro world we’ve been living in, only a Bombers flag can set things to right.

Glad they fixed the neckline. That was deadset garbage

4 Likes

Didn’t like the neck/collar area but the sash was fine by me. Very similar to the late-90s Reebok jumper, which I thought was very underrated.

They keep the indigenous jumper for a single game each year, Dreamtime. I agree that it is better than the clash strip, but then just about anything would be. Perhaps the AFaiL think they can squeeze a few extra sales out of having 4 different jumpers on sale each season.

1 Like

A lot of clubs continue to wear their Indigenous Guernsey for games after Indigenous round.

2 Likes

We Clash with TIgers - Demons and Crows

well tigers and us will both be wearing dream time guernseys anyway and we should just wear the red/yellow shorts anyway as its not that much of a clash.

Indigenous guernsey should be good enuf against Demons And Crows given it is more red than black(Dark)

That indigenous jumper should be our away jumper.

Looks fantastic.

The dreamtime jumper we used last year that ive highlighted was a clash jumper.

Clash strip should just be fluorescent yellow with a red stripe YOU KNOW I’M RIGHT

2 Likes

hi vis vest.

Officially on sale at the Bombershop now!!! Enjoy!!!
https://www.bombershop.com.au/mens-home-guernsey

1 Like

Should definitely be our clash strip.