2018 ISC JUMPER....Perfected!

and he wore his number on the front

Is there any reason why the club(s) don’t sell jumpers with sublaminated numbers on them? ie: the gameday ones?

1 Like

He probably looked at himself in the mirror when he got dressed, thought it looked right, gave himself the thumbs up and said, “Heeey” Fonzie style.

2 Likes

benzina is losing their ■■■■ at that image.

NO, not at all!
As long as the sash is tight across the chest, i don’t care if it goes from left to right, or right to left…they all look good in that picture to me, cause there all TIGHT across the chest, and thats the most important thing.
Talking about left to right or right to left,(and no big deal, just say’n), i would actually like the sash to go over the right shoulder…it would be different to Richmond’s, and as most players are right handed and right footed, i would say it probably would feel kind of right (good) to the majority too.
I’m right handed, and observe i always naturally wear the strap of my shoulder “carry all bag”, from the right shoulder across the chest…it feels right.
This guy probably felt that way too.

P.S. I like that heritage jumper.

1 Like

Now this is a heritage jumper

3 Likes

The two players sitting in the front on either side of the kid look like they are wearing nappies.

Thats the equivalent of waving a red flag at a bull…please refrain Ben.

2 Likes

So I own the droopy sash jumper
I own a grey clash strip (with Shredwards number on it)
All I need is the belt buckle and I have the trifecta.

Don’t have last year’s Country game jumper? #DonTheWheat

Is that from that infamous night?

Why is Guelfi in that 1909 photo?

Here I was complaining about our grey heritage jumper… had no idea we were rocking black and grey in the past!

1 Like

Wow, he is a time traveler!

13 Likes

am I right in thinking you wear your bag strap TIGHT across your chest ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’d guess because of the demand factor. I.e. One number sells out, others don’t sell at all. That and some dodgy Afl rights law.

Firstly, is that a “carry all bag” or a “man bag”?

I’m right handed too, but I always put the strap over my left shoulder and I have often wondered if I am subconsciously trying to recreate an Essendon sash across my chest.

2 Likes

“Carry all” or “Man bag” same thing. Only just big enough to carry Wallet,keys,phone,& reading glasses, nothing more,nothin less. Hate anything in my pockets.
I think of the sash too, when the straps (TIGHT Doe) across my chest, but its black in this case.

1 Like

That’s a hand bag bro

6 Likes

I was gonna say purse.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, … :smirk:

2 Likes