2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Prime example of behaviour at the races;

They let too many people in for a start at Flemington.

I know a couple of Dee fans and most of the time during the year they don’t know who they are playing or if they won or not. But good luck to them…

Farking hell - supporter must have been bad if you started to want hawks to win.

1 Like

Ok now that the VFL time to start the large waive of get utterly ■■■■■■ Collingwood hate.

Mon Giants

1 Like

They are saving up for grand final tix.

On my way to the G and actually spotted a Giants’ supporter. C’mon GWS!

“There’s a big, big sound from the west of the town…”

1 Like

You sure it’s not just someone who absolutely hates pies and has jumped on the gws bandwagon for the night lol

Anyway I know we talk about the umpiring advantage for west coke over there but fmd there is no team that has had a bigger armchair ride from umpires than pies. Hope this farking changes tonight.

1 Like

Could you please predict we are going to win the GF next year.

For the sake of humanity, please let GWS win.

5 Likes

The AFL have rigged the system enough to make it appear it’s an even competition. Until each team play each other twice it will never be even. We played FarkCarlton only once. If we had played them again we would have had another win on the board. Teams above us might have lost a few more too so the ladder could be entirely different at the end of a proper fair system.

Saw this on the Sun website

2 Likes

LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO

clap clap

2 Likes

If we pick up a good good player in trade period, I genuinely reckon we’re a shot.

2 Likes

You really had to try hard to insert that sort of spin didn’t you?

HERE COME THE GIANTS

BIG BIG SOUND

We are Geelong the… oh wait

Cheer cheer the red and the…oh wait

We’re a happy team at hawtho…oh wait

Good old Collingwood fore… please make it so

1 Like

LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO

clap clap

1 Like

Ling has started on fire to the coaches:

Ling: you have this person and that person and you are going to do this and that with them
Cameron: no

Ling: you had a little grin and thinking about this and that
Buckley: no, I was thinking about my two sons as mascots

Thanks Lingy for your brilliant insights.

1 Like