2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

12 Likes

You forgot the part where some sh*t to riches story comes to win a premiership ahead of us, probably North.

1 Like

We’ve won 2 flags since 1990 and Collingwood have won 1…and are now playing off for another.

2 Likes

If the filth win it, they will join us on 16 premierships.

Here’s something I fkng love about AFL regardless of teams.

I love love love seeing interviews with working class parents of players who are so fkn proud of their kids making it good. It genuinely warms my heart, regardless of who they play for.

Private school kids can cop it with a fkn rake tho

4 Likes

$60 bonus bet on Sidebottom @ $67 for the brownlow. Unlikely with Grundy and Pendlebury taking votes but a man can hope

Post reported - how dare you post a picture of that utter ■■■■ Mitchell here!!!

3 Likes

I’m so riled up watching these rags to riches stories every year, I don’t know why, but I am. And the only thing people say to make it better is “don’t care so much, there’s more to life”. Yeah, no sh*t, but It’d be nice to have more to life and ALSO enjoy your team win a final just once in my adult life, and not watch have to reminisce of games from a few decades ago when we were decent.

2 Likes

Paul Salmon?

I really want to enjoy football, but I can’t.

I’ve become so hate filled and bitter especially after the saga and ■■■■ teams winning flags.

I think I need a new hobby to love, before I’m overcome by this negativity.

19 Likes

It’s nice to see a tall marking forward dominate a game.

Goes to show there’s more than one way to win a football game.

I want cameras on swan street the ■■■■■■■ Apes would be ripping the place apart

Vuck! A month to go

3 Likes

What a waste of a year for Richmond. They were more dominant this year than they were last… Sweet

I know historically we hate Collingwood and Carlton more than anyone.

After the Saga, Richmond has over taken both for me.

Between Wilson, Ralph and Bartlett, then every other Richmond hang-on. It’s been infuriating. The Richmond players have sledged our players more than anyone else over the Saga.

All while Richmond supporters have got more feral by the year. Between being proud of their bikie club culture and just being overly huff’n puff about street fights and intimidation after a game.

Incontrast, I’ve had general simpathy From collingwood supporters over the Saga. Many of them have told me that the AFL’s corruption with dealing with our situation has been a disgrace. Also quite a few of Collingwood players like Nick Maxwell and co have spoke out in support of our players.

I’m not saying don’t hate Collingwood. I do a lot. But Richmond are at another level.

14 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Rance.

6 Likes

Stallion, I had noted that tonight you were unhappy. Frothies?

2 Likes

Well well well what do we have here?

I believe I told you lads to bookmark Melbourne winning the flag some time ago :wink:

1 Like

Rance will win the Norm Smith next week

1 Like