2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

WOG

3 Likes

See now you’re just going to benefit here from all of us being too lazy to go through all of your posts to verify it.

It’s like that time I said in 2012 that the Bulldogs would win the flag from 7th in 2016.

3 Likes

2 Likes

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■.

One win away from equalling us on 16.

Seeing Eddie’s head on the scoreboard was sickening.

Horror night.

2 Likes

I listen to SEN on my daily drive and the Richmond fans that call up would be the most cocky, objectionable group of supporters. So it was good their balloon has been burst.

I think the Richmond run is done. Tonight they fumbled their way to ignominy. It was like a whole team of Travs out there.

In 1999 we lost the prelim, in 2018 Collingwood won the prelim. There is a difference.

2 Likes

I was at the match tonight (supporting football) we are a fair bit off. Was looking forward to watching Eddie’s head explode, but the universe doesn’t work that way. (watching arrogant Richmond supporters see a back to back slip away is a close second) We are close, but it won’t be 2019. I need my kids to experience some success. Our time will come, but wow. The f×€’£×£g pie’s were good. May they lose by a point. C€#,_s.

Bucks really.doesnt like browne

1 Like

Much like every culture in the world finding dck and fart jokes hilarious, some things are just universally agreed upon.

Racist

I am speechless and the thought of Collingwood potentially winning a gf is sickening. I don’t know what to do I feel very emotional.

1 Like

Richmond , “We play small ball footy. We’re the best”

1 Like

Pies won’t win the GF.
It’s meant to be Melbourne’s turn this year.
GWS next year.
Watch the umpiring favour the away team in WA tomorrow night for the first time in history.

IMG_2772

Collingwood in a GF again, GAGF

OR
JFC

I am going to now put all my $5000 life savings in XRP cause ■■■■ is is getting real

Is the Elephant in the room the pre-final bye ? It is now possibly an advantage to to lose the first week of the finals if you are in the top four . One week off final win one week off preliminary final with no momentum . Hard to come up .

2 Likes

Yep

There’s not much of a sample size yet, but my opinion is that prior to there being a pre-finals bye it was a massive advantage to get a week off by winning the qualifying final. That advantage has definitely gone away, but I don’t think it’s necessarily clear that there’s now an actual disadvantage to winning the first week.

1 Like

Win next week and they have the equal most flags and won 2 in the past decade. They would definitely have the bragging rights over us and Carlton.

1 Like