2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

agree to disagree. he is the biggest fraud of a footballer if I’ve ever seen one.

It’ll be a repeat to last year’s Granny. One team plays with no structure and relies in pressure and the other plays the opposite. Praying for a different result.

Rubbish interpretation of the rule.

1 Like

So is it better to get into the finals and disgrace yourselves like Melbourne just did, or not get into finals at all, if you are not ready ?

I’d take this rather than where we finished

Well we disgraced ourselves last year and it still felt better than this year

Essendon was fairly widely regarded as the best team not in the 8. But were we gopod enough after round 23 to even take on a top side in a final? IMO probably not.

They were ready to make the finals and won their first two games.

2 Likes

WE’RE THE BIG BIRDS

Do the Melbourne players even care?

Didn’t see this coming after L FRANKLIN kicked 8x against the Eags in rnd 1. Then after losing Naitanui, then Gaff. Whatever they’re doing, it’s working.

The point of all of this is to win premierships. You can’t win a premiership not playing finals.

I wouldn’t

Of course it is. Better to be playing than watching. You always learn something. Melbourne will be better for it.

Why would you want to see that again?

That’s a disaster for a small club like Melbourne, whose fans have no confidence in their ability to win when it counts. It was proven again today. Failure to launch.

1 Like

KB & the Doc will be interesting listening on SEN on Monday

4 Likes

Remember in the 90s when MFC were good one year, ■■■■ the next. I wonder…

And that is exactly why mainstream football media is a load of rubbish in Melbourne.
Pre season Weagles would finish bottom of ladder and the pies would sack their coach any minute.
If the rest of us performed that way in our day jobs we would be sacked.

1 Like