2020 BBFFL#2 Discussion

So looking at UF the following need to pick keepers today, just going by the people that have ticks (haven’t counted that people have the right number of keepers). Still got time.
@redbull
@DonToDeath
@TrevorBix
@Birch19

No worries, no harm done. But we can’t proceed beyond pick 3 at this stage.

We don’t have updated squads or available players lists do we?

I am just working through a few admin things with the league at the moment. Couple of things holding up finalising keepers.

1 Like

Plus I have no bloody idea who to keep after none of you would take some of my decent players of my hands!

1 Like

Can we wait until Redbull has everything sorted on UF. Also, isn’t the draft done on UF anyway?

Yes the draft will be done on UF.

I might have taken some scraps but totally missed the deadline being yesterday

1 Like

I think I did keepers properly. 15 nominated plus the 5 players to be traded in.

I have started working through them - will let you know if there’s any issue.

Yeah sorry I’m over seas and flat out, I’ll also be travelling all of Monday Australia time. Should be fine after that. Let me check my keepers, thought I sorted that already.

1 Like

Good work mate. Looks to be ok. But I will confirm after I sleep off my night out.

Great work everyone - keepers are now locked away. I just need to update the draft order on UF and then will circulate them spreadsheet of available players.

3 Likes

So the last few days have been rather hectic. In amongst getting the keepers and draft sorted we have also had to replace a coach.

After 8 seasons as one of the inaugural BBFFL#2 coaches @Birch19 felt it was time to move on and has departed the league. We thank Birch for his contribution over the years. Last year after topping the season ending ladder he just couldn’t finish it off during the finals.

We are very fortunate that we have a passionate Blitzer in @Speedy_Gonzales stepping up and taking on the team. Speedy has little time to get his head around things but fortunately he inherits a strong squad. Please all make him feel welcome.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Speedy.

2 Likes

Spreadsheet is out. Let me know if you have any issues.

Where do we get it from?

I sent it via email

Yup got it. Thanks.

Where do I find the draft order? and who has what picks?