2020 BBFFL#2 Discussion

I have just resent the spreadsheet - Zac Fisher is a keeper and John Noble is available. Let me know if you find any other issues.

Sheesh.

My (birch19) first pick not until 34

Sack Dodoro

ā€¦

Thanks for the invite gents.

7 Likes

Got it. Cheers

So the draft can continue now? Up to pick 4? @Stoops

The draft is set to start tomorrow at 11:30 Melb time. Happy to move it forward if people are ready to draft. I will set the limit at 6 hrs per pick initially until we get rolling.

Also please remember to post any LTI list requests so we can allocate you a pick post draft. @saladin please confirm the cut off.

No reason it canā€™t. We should post picks in the draft order thread so they donā€™t get lost. I will put the picks into UF until we go live.

Good idea to get the draft moving now for sure as long as the timer can be suspended over night.

The settings are for the draft to run from 8:30am until 10pm - which means the clock stops on your pick during that time.

2 Likes

Will pick a bit later today after Iā€™ve had a look at the spreadsheet

3 Likes

Lti requests to be submitted via PM by midnight tonight. I may not respond until tomorrow morning, Iā€™m out and about this arvo.

Iā€™ll then issue a draft order for the lti picks to be taken at completion of the main draft.

Remember, only players in your keepers who were also on your list at season close are eligible. If you traded them in, they are not eligible.

8 week injury/illness prognosis from today (or ā€œindefiniteā€ for some circumstances) is the minimum requirement.

1 Like

Feels like a deeper draft this year. Few names I would have glady paid a pick in the 60s for. At least one I did offer a pick in the 60s for. Have to wonder whether that pm went through and in kicking myself for having missed the trade dead line. Oh well

@redbull Chayce Jones was a keeper of mine but is in the draft list

As is Ely Smith

Ok sorry I will have a look and fix the spreadsheet. Give me an hour

1 Like

All please note that the Ely Smith and Chayce Jones are keepers.

In their place are:
-Lochie Oā€™Brien C - 2019 average 53.1, 2018 average 54.9
-Patrick Naish - C - 2019 average 73.5

I will hold off resending the spreadsheet in case any other issues are found.

2 Likes

Very pleased I decided to keep Daicos based on his scoring today.

3 Likes

@Vandrs is up! Pick 5.

Since Iā€™m a AFL fantasy noob

Need some info please

Looks as though my squad started as 30

So obviously 12 on bench

Is that 3B/4C/2R/3F ?

The first post in this thread has some details but yell out if you need anymore.

This is the current set up.

Backs x 5
Centres x 6
Forwards x 5
Ruck x 1
Utility x 1

You have a squad of 30 but only 18 on the ground and 4 on the bench each week.

But as for the makeup of the 12 bench/reserve players, that can be however many youā€™d like in each position.

2 Likes