2020 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Dill picks Matthew Broadbent

3 Likes

It would have been much more fun if he was picking for you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well Wesley, I needed a defender and since Matt Shaw and the other Gold coast one didnā€™t work out I have a shortage of players with gross blond hair. Are you still in the league?

5 Likes

Very very pleased to get that at pick 10. Itā€™s who I was hoping for when I traded Acres to Craze but wasnā€™t sure if heā€™d last that long. Hamstring injury in the preseason probably the only reason he was off a few early radars. He and Rozee should offer long term flexibility to the list and be good scorers.

Blake out may hurt this year but I simply couldnā€™t keep everyone I wanted.

1 Like

@Stoops is up.

Dylan Stephens has just booked a September holiday to Bali.

2 Likes

I told him too. Our side is strong enough to not need him in the Grand Final.

I have just emailed an updated version of the spreadsheet accounting for some of the changes pointed out in this thread.

2 Likes

Like the Gould pick

Cooper Stephens @ 12

@The_Ant is up

Driving to Hotel. Will unpack Lappy and pick in an hour.

1 Like

Almost impossible to do this on your phone. Can someone post what has been taken.

14 hour flight to Melbourne in an hour or so, and not really close enough to leave any picks. I land at 9 am, so hopefully everyone is happy with that.

Doesnā€™t sound like we have much choice! Safe travels.

Its all in here - 2020 BBFFL#2 Draft

1. Crazy Bomber - Matthew Rowell (Gold Coast Suns)
  2. Fogdog - Luke Jackson (Melbourne)
  3. maxx - Tom Green (Greater Western Sydney)
  4. Stoops - Noah Anderson (Gold Coast Suns)
  5. Vandrs - Dylan Stephens (Sydney)
  6. Crazy Bomber - Lachlan Ash (Greater Western Sydney)
  7. TrevorBix - Hayden Young (Fremantle)
  8. redbull - Caleb Serong (Fremantle)
  9. cafegerat - Deven Robertson (Brisbane Lions)
  10. saladin - Sam Flanders (Gold Coast Suns)
  11. Stoops - Will Gould (Sydney)
  12. maxx - Cooper Stephens (Geelong)

Correct.

2 Likes

At least when Iā€™m flying back to Melbourne tomorrow Iā€™m doing it overnight to minimise the potential draft disruption!

1 Like

Itā€™s a 14 hour flight and I land at 9 am!!! I could not do more for this league, all I do is give!

2 Likes

Typical selfish attitude of Bixy. Always ā€œme, me, me!ā€. I say we just skip him in advance.

2 Likes

14 hours to finally get that BBFFL#2 model of yours right!

1 Like