• 1-10pt win
  • 11-30pt win
  • 31-50pt win
  • 50+win, lid off thrashing

0 voters

1 Like

Drink til 12 and ■■■■ til 3.

1 Like

this is gonna be the mother of all beltings. i can feel it. the STRINGS is about to go fkn bananas

essendon by 10 goals. Carlton are utter DOGSH-T

11 Likes

Destroy them. Cripple any sense of positive progress they may feel they have made. Force Cripps to request a trade. Shut down old man Betts so he continues to be an irrelevant addition to their side. Push Casboult to retire early in the season.

Just fark up Carltons night. please.

3 Likes

Out McKenna- Sinus issues. Suspected stuck swab.

5 Likes

we gotta pump these arseholes

I’m loving the vibes of this thread.

1 Like

I feel like stallion would bust a big capitalised “YOU LIKE?” to this

1 Like

Last time I tried being positive was in the training thread. Within minutes Heppell wend down and then a couple of days later Conor was COVID positive and our match cancelled.

Not falling for this glass half full ■■■■ again!

7 Likes

:joy:

This is exactly how i want to be saturday night

10 Likes

Do yourselves a favour and get in the mood by watching the 2013 wins. I did that last night and im ■■■■■■■ peaking

1 Like

2009 was the same calendar as this year and on a Friday night at the G on the 25th June we pummeled the Blues by 11 goals. Hopefully history repeats on Saturday night.

7 Likes

Having watched the game closely while in quarantine, Shiel said the Bombers would have their work cut out against the Blues.

That’s good. Wwe do not need to be over confident. In any way.

That was a good one. Was close at HT and then we kicked somthing like 15 goals to 2.

3 Likes

Here is the link to the 2nd half

2 Likes

I seem to recall one night at the MCG against Carlton where Jackson Merrett had something like 36 disposals?

2 Likes

Yeah early season game, Rd 2 or 3 or something, Saturday night. Maybe 2013 even

This weekend’s game is also being played on the same date and at the same time as our win against GWS last year.

1 Like

Sunday night 2014. The night that brought us GIFs such as Marc Murphy getting tackled by no one.

3 Likes