2020 round 4 vs Fark Carlton - speculation and anticipation

Wonder if Ham will hold his spot, or whether they go with Raz instead.

Guelfi will likely come back in for McKenna.

So essentially it could be Raz in for Heppell, as far as changes from the Sydney game go.

Keep going TC im nearly there

“Let’s not forget these muppets had a player suspended the week prior for breaching the rules. They wonder why everyone hates them. Once again the rest of the competition has to bend to accommodate their blatant diregard for the rules”

“bit unfair that they have had a week off”

1 Like

Man, imagine the crushing blow when these ■■■■■ turn us over on Saturday when we’re nearly full strength… the highs and lows of it all…

4 Likes

We can still blame this if that happens its win win :rofl:

1 Like

Yep Razzle needs to come in.

Think Clark should come in to do a tagging job on Cripps

THE BOYS ARE BACK

FARK CARLSCUM

1 Like

Please name JoeDan even if its to pull out at the last min. The meltdown will be well worth it

5 Likes

Part of me just wants Clarke and Hibberd to come in so that you can realise they’re bog average and move on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does the host of the show actually correct any of this manure?

why wouldn’t we train today?

Smack gonna kick 6 goals wheeling onto his right from 55 out and YOU WILL LIKE IT!

3 Likes

Just as well our spreadsheet was up to date

Probly should forfeit then aye?

24 Likes

FACTS, forfeit you fkn carnts.

3 Likes

Fanta, Gleeson… BRING!

How much does 3 days away from the club disrupt our preparation for this game?

I reckon our team actually gets stronger if Fantasia comes in.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see blitz go crazy when mckennas test is actually a false positive

2 Likes

Bring him straight in the side if that happens, let the league and the media quiver.

It’s 3 days and one less game of match practice. The latter I think is quite significant.