2020 round 4 vs Fark Carlton - speculation and anticipation

In: Daniher, Fantasia, McKenna, Stewart.

Troll these mofos.

5 Likes

We’re gonna beat these ■■■■■ by 80+ and go all Mr Bean on everyone

2 Likes

I hope we absolutely pump these arseholes so bad. I want this game over in the second quarter and I want Fantasia giving the finger and blowing them a kiss whilst he strolls in and slams the finisher into their cheer squad from point blank. F*ck Carltank.

13 Likes

What did those cardboard cutouts ever do to you

8 Likes

No changes for mine

3 Likes

I’d love to see Stringer slip one round the body so hard from close range that it snaps a cardboard Fark Carltank supporter in half.

11 Likes

Any chance we bring in Dylan Clarke to make Cripps his ■■■■■■ again?

2 Likes

I’ve had vertigo and a fear of heights,with an acute allergy to alcohol,ever since I heard the siren on Level 4.Preliminay final day,in 1999.

Farkin Smash em.

2 Likes

When the game is over I want to see our players climb into the crowd and start snapping cardboard across their knees like they’re in the WWE

11 Likes

can you get fined for punching a cardboad fan?

4 Likes

Depends if they’re being looked after by the Behavioural Awareness Officers.

Not if it’s made from recycled brown paper bags

2 Likes

At the end of the day Fanta now a chance,and Tippas ankle more time to recover.

2 Likes

vIvOdR6

37 Likes

So good…wonder what comes out?

1 Like

Carlton has just played two heavily taxing games in a row that went right up to the siren.

We just had a week off, plus add in Raz.

And they thought we’d be depleted.

Suckers

6 Likes

I hope that Dylan Clarke is to Paddy Cripps like what Mark Bolton was to Adam Goodes.

8 Likes

Lol, They wanted us to lose just enough players to weaken us without forcing us to postpone, regardless of any safety concerns.

2 Likes

HAHAHA!! This is delicious! Happy to play against a depleted team, force us to play even if we only had 26 available to choose from, but now we will be closer to full strength Carlton should refuse to play. LOL!! Belt the suitcase out of these ■■■■■ Dons!!!

PS: I’ve been pushing the safety angle the whole way through, but no way the AFL would put the safety of players and the clubs ahead of their broadcast rights.

5 Likes

Are cardboard FarkCarlton fans a Visy product?

6 Likes