2020 Round 5 vs 'Good Bloke' Racists who can’t find the toilet after getting injured playing basketball (They also take drugs and drink drive sometimes with murderous bikies and spot betters)

Dons by 74.

4 Likes

Also a joke then.

Wouldn’t be playing reserves in any other year.

1 Like

We’re done

2 Likes

What? Again?

FFS

In you come Cahill

I haven’t been wrong before with my info before - but who knows?? He hasn’t actually been in our best players of late anyway.

I often find it hard to find a toilet. Crikey on the way home from the pub i nearly lost my bowels.

As a regular aussie bloke I am accidently racist all the time.

Usually correct myself but.

Has anyone seen my lighter?

You’re farking kidding, …??/

Nah.

I heard Bellchambers is now good to go.

7 Likes

If Raz rumour is true and not a joke re his inability to play v Pies I would have Mosquito in to be honest.

2 Likes

ITS TIME

FOR THE RACISTS

10 Likes

They also take drugs and drink drive.

1 Like

I just watched the video EFC posted with “all the goals last time we played” and Bellchambers is out there taking marks, laying tackles and kicking goals.

All coming together now.

1 Like

DISCLAIMER: I was just reiterating what the other poster said. I’ve barely left the house in 4 months let alone have any inside info.

1 Like

So he’s an improvement on Raz?

BRING. HIM. IN.

I am strangely more confident tonight than versus Fark Carlton.

4 Likes

I think we play really well but lose anyway.

Collingwood will have 10 minutes where they destroy us and get ridiculous umpiring and we’ll outplay them the rest of the time but it won’t be enough.

2 Likes

Reckon it comes down to effort. The wet will negate skills somewhat. If we bring what we brought last week we will lose by 6 goals. If we throw ourselves in as we ought, I think we can get up.

1 Like

It’s just a practice match, so the AFL don’t make the rules. Zach could have played but i wouldn’t risk him.

1 Like

Eb-zDtvVcAEKtjF

Guelfi playing in the scratch match.

Cahill debut looking likely if Raz rumour correct.