2020 Round 5 vs 'Good Bloke' Racists who can’t find the toilet after getting injured playing basketball (They also take drugs and drink drive sometimes with murderous bikies and spot betters)

Wait… Rutten will be coaching Port in three years?

2 Likes

I feel very reassured now, after this ritual.

That’s the spirit, get it out of the way nice & early

1 Like

If we some how flog the pies in the wet i will be one happy ■■■■

This thread title could get very long… and that’s without me intervening, for once.

“… With bikies”

Can’t complain about not playing the youngsters if it happens. Ned’s only 6 months old apparently (according to EFC) :rofl:

DOB

11 January 2020

5 Likes

At least he can’t catch Covid.

2 Likes

I was just gonna say, … why not add,.“and they are also big ugly Pookey heads!!” as well just to finish it off because why not? ffs! :laughing:

Or move house, not to mention go out on the turps and make and make a frontbum of himself…

oh man, this weeks thread title is absolutely outstanding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. maybe the best one yet.

4 Likes

I doubt the Raz rumour is true.

Guelfi, Zerk, and Cahill all playing in the practice match, Clarke the only emergency not playing and he would be kept over in case of a last minute mishap.

14 Likes

By my reckoning there would only be 11 available for the scratch match (ie if Raz playing tonight).
They would be
Begley, Stewart, Mo22ie, Bryan, Cahill, BZT, Guelfi, Clarke, McQuillan, McBride, McKenna.
Out injured/rested/not ready
TBC, Daniher, Merrett, Francis, Cutler, Mutch, Heppell, Jones, Ambrose, Gown, Johnson, Draper, Crauford, Hird
Total 47

Edit - following @nackers posts, make that 13. Add Crauford, Merrett, Gown. Leave out Clarke.

2 Likes

Merrett also playing along with Mckenna, (who’s playing back) Gown, Mossie, Bryan, Begley, McBride.

Essendon’s numbers ore being made up with ringins from Collingwood.

10 Likes

Also Crauford is playing

6 Likes

Surely there’s room for something about betting on footy and match fixing. Assaulting people and blaming your broken hand on your dog?

Who’s mid with Begley with Clarke not playing?

I think I’ve seen that movie before.

A bit hard to tell, I’m in the ultra restricted viewing possie, I can only see about half the ground

No interchange. so with 4 x 20min qtrs. (if same as last week), I don’t think McKenna, Gown would play a full game. (If McKenna were to play the full game, then there was no point in not playing him in the seniors to guard against injury from over exertion without sufficient conditioning).