2020 trade spec continued

You know what … I think we are in trouble no matter if we get someone in or not… so

Splash out on de Goey… why not.it’s not holding anyone back… he’s a game changer and excitement machine… He , Stringer and Tippa can really burn up the G or Marvel with exciting plays … whatever … I’m ok if he comes or not.

Hooker and / or Hurley will be off the books end of 21, more cash to splash on our own or whatever we wanna go get whilst shopping.

Trade Daniher and Saad for whatever you can get. Good / bad , whatever. Just F them off. Thanks for coming and being some sly d**ks… don’t come near the club again.

We will have some good draft pics so grab some kids. One way or another we will have some kids to work with. So if the free agent pursuit doesn’t work out then we have a good backup plan.

One hand I don’t want to hover around the 10th mark… but on the other hand I’m not keen on another 5 year rebuild… but I feel we need to roll some some old fellas out to do this and they’re kinda holding us back from doing it.

Anything else … bring them in… let’s talk why not.

Phil Davis would give him a 10 year deal, apparently

6 Likes

The mental gymnastics will be interesting for those linking Saads contract offer to a requirement of pick 7 as compensation.

2 Likes

As Brasher said in the video, basically stop believing the media talk, most of it is just made up.

6 Likes

Believe me instead.

1 Like

Your name is made up, I don’t believe you.

2 Likes

I don’t think we are offering Caldwell 5 years on 650-700k per year

It’s probably closer to half that figure.

2 Likes

Of course it is but there is a hell of a lot planted by player managers too.

2 Likes

I think we’ll offer 450ish
Closest to the mark wins

Brasher says Merrett is staying and then Mark Stevens reports Collingwood are interested. ■■■■ off Stevo

5 Likes

Yeah, and that’s done to drive up offers and make others interested.

1 Like

Collingwood need to convince Treloar to give up his 5 year gilded contract before they can make anymore signings.

I thought Collingwood can’t pay the players they have?

2 Likes

Did Brasher say 4 players leaving?

What have I missed?

Joe, Raz, Saad?

Unless they dont have them

If we are reportedly interested in De Goey, maybe Collingwood is making plans the other way, particularly if Treloar is going too

Stevens said Pies interest went up this week, so something may have changed. Pies and Treloar is one thing, did something change for Merrett?

It’s the money + years that would get us over the line. Has to be 500K at least to out do St Kilda

1 Like

McKenna

lol that is going to make him look like an idiot, probably hasn’t seen Brasher’s video yet.

A quick google search and you should easily find the anti paywall for that site, I would post it here but not sure if allowed

Edit: It’s allowed

6 Likes

With what money? they have to offload contracted players to stay under the cap lols