2020 trade spec part 3

And Caldwell ?

Add Brand and Eyers too.

If Dodo can pull this off just build the statue at tulla

3 Likes

I have it on good authority that Edmund was told we had an interest in McDonald and just assumed it was Tom McDonald.

Oops.

13 Likes

Trade spec part 4 pretty much here, hope there is more action then the first three threads. So many posts, so little trades

1 Like

New look spine:

FB: TMAC
CHB: Stewart
CHF: 2MP
FF: LMAC

2 Likes

Can that happen on draft night?

Or do we need to swap picks in the trade period?

Can happen on draft night.

I think pick swaps can happen on the night.

Hasnā€™t it been made pretty clear weā€™re not interested in TMAC?

I think @Pevster is spot on.

Edmund got told weā€™re into McDonald. And assumed it was Tom. Itā€™s actually Logan.

4 Likes

Probably. Lloydy absolutely ruled it out this morning. Sorry, I just had to go with the McDonald theme.

1 Like

Serious question thoughā€¦

If we end up with LMac, would we be too tall with 2MP, Stewart and Stringer in the same forward line?

Maybe Stewy goes back?

Iā€™m surprised Edmond didnā€™t run with Ronald McDonald! #goose

2 Likes

Since no trades are actually happening, letā€™s just dream and discuss what our lineup would look like if it did happen.

Theyll all get done after eachother almost. Gws holding deals up.

I just canā€™t see that all happening and still fulfilling our obligation of taking a first rounder this year.

P.S. Obviously if the McDonald part happens weā€™d be fulfilling that obligation but if we do that Iā€™d be surprised if we got both Dunkley and Caldwell.

1 Like

Yep I think thereā€™s no chance they all play together

1 Like

Lloyd said this morning that Essendon would potentially be looking at playing Stewart down back next season.

my goodness Stewart has no idea about how to play in defense