2020 trade spec part 3

He also said the rumours wernt true when they first came out… look what happend there!

So, does anyone else think that now we’ve got Wright for sure with a future 4th rounder, that we’ll give the future third rounder to the Blues tomorrow and the Saad deal will get done?

Was suggested earlier and the more I think about it, the more reasonable it sounds.

Surely we wouldn’t want the Saad deal to drag on to Wednesday.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying it all along that we wouldn’t get him. Dogs have no intention of letting him go. Can’t blame them, we did the same thing with Daniher.

The offer will need to be 2 first rounders for this to happen.

I think it will be two first rounders.

I mean like 7&8, not 8&20.

We won’t do it.

1 Like

Like I said - we could offer 8 to Geelong for 15 and a future first and send them both on.

3 Likes

So pumped we got 2MP yewwww

15 Likes

Or we could do the swap with Geelong, send pick 15 to Collingwood for Treloar. Treloar goes to the Doggies and they get the future first as well.

Would that even get signed off?

That could be like trading 15 and 10 for pick 8?!

Granted you’d think the Cats finish top 4 but stranger things have happened.

We’ve got no ■■■■■■■ idea what hairball scheme dodo has up his sleeve

1 Like

Maybe that’s why Smith’s name is being thrown about?

We send pick 8 and Smith to Geelong, they send 15 and a future first to us.

Yeah ok, something like that where there’s another element to it would make a little more sense.

It’ll be fascinating to see how it all pans out in the next three days.

Do u think dodo runs a little black book or he’s got the full spreadsheet with all permeantations on his laptop

Deadset if we do this i will be aroused for days.

2 Likes

He uses a whiteboard :wink:

So oldschool

I think we wont give a pick back in the deal and straight swap will get done…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Dynamic spreadsheet, probably has his own algorithm updating in real-time. Dodo is Neo!

He was pretty handy there at times. Read the ball well off the boot.

The biggest dilemma of 2021

18 Likes