2020 trade spec part 4

Wow youse will have to cut into your grub time man!!

1 Like

Why do people keep looking at his 2020 stats? He was injured half the year then was forced to play half-forward and ruck. Why do you think he asked to be traded to us?

13 Likes

Stop using 2020 stats - he was playing half forward. The only time he has played inside mid for a long stretch of time he averaged 28 touches a game for the season… and we aren’t getting him in to play half forward.

2 Likes

I would like Dodoro to send a card to Jason Cripps that says:

“Thanks so much for getting Raz fit for the 2021 season. He’s in ripping nick! See you in 12 months time.”

1 Like

Because it suits their argument.

1 Like

Langford still has 0 hitouts to his name. Next.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s all very well, but he was crap in 2020…if you take out his syndesmosis injury and the fact that he was used out of position when he got back.

1 Like

For the latter 2/3rds of 2019 he was played in his ideal position (inside mid). Compare those stats (avg) to anyone else in the league played in the same position.

To be fair. Parish has been crying out to get that same opportunity.

Ie parish has been playing the forward role.

Essendon legitimately stinks it up each year (especially this year), we’ve only had two players make the AA squad in the past 3 years, yet some fans cant seem to comprehend that maybe our players aren’t as good as players in others around the league. Its weird.

5 Likes

Open both eyes mate :joy:

Yeah great disposal efficiency?
C’mon man we all know how insecure Langford disposals in the past 2 years, 2nd guessing.
He was always a handball 1st guy. His handball efficiency was shithouse.
Only this year did he lift his kick ratio, hence his disposal efficiency lifted and now he’s ok!

It’s ridiculous that people selectively focus on Dunkley’s 2020 stats!

They should selectively focus on Dunkley’s 2019 stats!

4 Likes

If we were recruiting Dunkley to play half forward/back up ruck I would have an issue with two firsts (I still don’t really want to pay that). But we aren’t. The most relevant stats we can look at are the stats where he played full time inside mid.

1 Like

Dunkley 190cm 88kg
Parish 181cm 77kg

Yeah I know who I want in the middle

You mean how dare people look at his stats over a larger sample size, with him actually playing in the position he will play in our team? How ridiculous!

2 Likes

■■■■ it, you guys have convinced me. Dunkley for a late 2nd or gtfo.

1 Like

Parish is 4cm taller than Lachie Neale.

Haven’t you heard it’s not the players it’s the coaches, fitness dept, board, ceo, moving to tullamarine etc etc

1 Like

I think that’s too high now.

We should only trading Gleeson for him but only on the proviso that the Dogs trade Gleeson back to us afterwards - because if they don’t we are getting ripped. off.

3 Likes