2020 trade spec part 4

I know this is meant to be sarcasm. But it is actually correct.

1 Like

good to have you on board Peter

so much negativity today, need an outcome

Iā€™d give him an anchor role too.

The only question is how many fathoms.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a Bulldogs supporter.

1 Like

Well he played as an inside mid in 2019, not 2020. We recruited him as an inside mid. Why would we look at his 2020 stats as a back up ruckman?

1 Like

Neale is a meatball compared to Parish

You lot can cherry pick stats all you like. Dunkley is a good player, and has a good chance at been a great one.

Merret is a proven gun. Mcg has more tools, sheil is proven, and a better player. Dunkley will not be our best mid next year. In a few more years who knows.

But he does fill a need. Iā€™m all for recruiting him, but two early first rounders is far to much.

2 Likes

Yeah youve never seen him play lmao

If the club isnā€™t prepared to pay up then they shouldnā€™t have chased him

1 Like

Hind, Wright, Dunkley, Caldwell, Eyre, Brand and at least one draft pick.

How many current list spots?

next Buddy Franklin (but diamond in the rough -due to Jackets putting up smoke to mask his talents to watchers)

1 Like

Parish is a different player to dunks. They have different strengths. We have a lot more players similar to Parrish and none like dunk. Itā€™s that simple.

4 Likes

Why isnā€™t he playing inside mid 2020? BECAUSE HE IS NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. 0.7 per game.

So you want Dunkley just not at any price? I think thatā€™s what most people think, unless Iā€™ve really misread the position.

1 Like

Who is still without a contract for next year at present?

Ham? Phillips? Lav? Townsend? Crauford?

Depending on our plans I wonder whether all of those guys are with us next year?

By my count there are 6 (assuming Fanta is gone). But obviously there are some unknowns with a lot of guys still uncontracted and/or status unknown (eg. Crauford)

Please Dodoro, resist the temptation to make yourself a ā€˜trade starā€™ this trade period and hold onto 6, 7 and 8.

5 Likes

23 year old proven top midfielder coming into his prime or 2 unknowns?
Im taking Dunkley.

24 Likes