2021 Finals Week 3

Screw all of these teams but screw Melbourne the least

16 Likes

Don’t care who wins/loses, l just want a couple of good, close games.

I’d like to put in an order please. Port Adelaide to lose in a close game due to dubious umpiring decision.

Many thanks.

19 Likes

Very much the least objectionable outcome.

Don’t really care who wins or loses now that my most hated teams are out…I’m looking at you Brisbane and Sydney

1 Like

I hate port and I hate cats.
Quite ok with Cody Stageman watching on from the outer.
Go Ds.

3 Likes

■■■■ the AFL bunch of cheating ■■■■■

Is there anybody who wants to see Geelong in another Grand Final? I hope they get their pants pulled down.

1 Like

If I’m honest I’d be happy if the remaining finals are marred by dubious umpiring. Also wouldn’t mind a scandal or two.

2 Likes

I want to wish unyielding misery on David Koch but I can’t as that means Peter Gordon’s team has to pick up the win.

I hope Rona ends the season.

I have some good friends who’ve been loyal and long suffering Melbourne supporters so I’m hoping they’ll win.
As for the rest … can’t stand Port or the arrogant very athletic but old Cats. As for the Dogs, apart from fakeman who’s out & low life Libba I don’t mind if the rest participate in a losing GF team.

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Melbourne Vs Geelong scrap and will likely end up on the telecast due to our seat location. How do you want me to identify myself?

Likewise.

I also really hope they can win for Neale Daniher.

And then next year he can see us win one too. :+1:

5 Likes

In an Essendon jumper

11 Likes

Just hurry up and lose GEELONG.
You’re wasting everyone’s time :hourglass_flowing_sand:

1 Like

I do have one. Sponsored by Nubrick.

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with a classic

1 Like

Hate Port and the Cats. I wanted the Dogs to win in 16, but ■■■■ them now. Smug prick fans banging on about our drought conveniently forgetting they’ve won 2 flags in their pissant existence.
Go Dees!

1 Like

That’s about as good as one could hope for.

And by far Melbourne’s best chance compared to 1988 and 2000.

2 Likes

Absolutely…. The best reason really for hoping they win.

3 Likes