2021 round 10 vs Norf - game review

Really?? Thats huge!

1 Like

For all those on here wanting snelling to get dropped you know nothing about football.

16 Likes

Rutten on the way

Yes lads

27 Likes

Waterman stays in.
Looked a step off the play early but picked up the tempo and then looked definitely up to afl level.
Just keep playing him and he’ll keep improving.

20 Likes

Hes a real coach, not a consultant.

6 Likes

Great win today. Q4 reboot another step in right direction. This next month is huge for EFC … we pull out a sneaky win from either Weagles or Tiges and we’re def on our way. The game I’m zeroing in on though is the Dees. I totally think we can beat them after watching Crows pressure them out of it yesterday.

Pump it up Bombers.

2 Likes

That was maybe like…two people.
For all those who thought Snelling was good last week, that’s what good looks like.

amazing stat, but a farking disgrace

4 Likes

More than two

Was a fairly bruise-free game (bar 2mP copping a left cross from Goldstein).

Impressive spread of scorers.

3rd qtr wasnt great.

2mP is seriously improving, kudos to the coaches.

Really disliked the inside 50 numbers we give up and the ease with which the hands-down worst team in the competition were able to slice through our full ground defence.

Parish absolutely flying.

Nice little cameo in the middle from Langford.

2 Likes

I really thought the players were cooked in the third quarter. I was sure they had nothing left but that fourth quarter…

His one goal was class. Not sure the non existent 2nd is anything to rave about.

7 Likes

Geez, a few people have cashed in today.
Weren’t you worried about the rivalry?

I actually think it was less than two.

Don’t stick up for them

How good is party time late in the 4th qtr!?

1 Like

If anybody feels sorry for norf, they’d be happy to accept donations for a new port-a-cabin.

I feel really sorry for them.

Actually I don’t and I’m keeping my 20c.

1 Like

Really good effort with Stringer ,Shiel, Caldwell, Draper out

Easy now… we have seen in the Port and Brisbane games… that we are not ‘there’ yet.

However the next three weeks IS a chance to show that we can maintain this effort even against the better teams. So far this season we have, in honesty, fallen over in the big challenges… so now we have the chance to show that our style can actually match it (even if only for short periods) with the really good sides… that is the next step I think.

Be prepared to come out hard and even if we fight a scrappy first quarter… to keep ourselves in it… then that is a good step. Against Port and Brisbane we were blown off the park within minutes… I’d like to see better.

6 Likes