2021 trade spec (Part 4)

Hmmm, lost our leverage with the Lobb deal being off. I can see McCartney digging in pretty hard now.

I’m keen on Hill but if GWS are after anything more than our future second then we need to be prepared to walk away (and I expect we would be).

2 Likes

I think Wingard is more likely the key to the hill trade

1 Like

Mark Williams I think. He’s Father
Brown, as well.

They might be ■■■■■■ about it, but I doubt we are going to pay overs for a player like hill.

3rd rounder or GTFO.

Wingard already said he isn’t going. He’s staying at Hawthorn.

Bit like treloar said last year?

I think wingard has to realise that he may not be playing with the hawks after next season

The trade period is not always a fight, can be a scripted dance to give appearance as such

Oh no Dodoro only offering a 3rd, McCartney digging heels in - we want more blah blah

Maybe we will be happy to get to a future 2nd but it’s hardly worth starting there.

And GWS may well be happy to trade Hill (may have been actively shopping as per Fog) but can’t exactly act as such publicly and need to be seen to have gotten a win.

1 Like

Score:

Tom Browne - 1
Damo - 0

so you’re saying the hold up with the Lobb trade is Dodoro’s fault?

1 Like

Big difference between moving interstate and moving to another Vic club due to salary cap pressure.

I’m pretty sure it was Wingard that refused being drafted by GWS in the first place.

Ease up on the @Scorch assassinations. Last I checked it was trade spec thread on a fan website.

We’re all here to have fun and support the club we all love - nothing more nothing less.

Some posters are getting ahead of themselves as AFL list guru’s, all knowing of the inner runnings of our great footy club and people that should be revered and worshipped…

Time to ease up a bit!!

35 Likes

yep - whatever we write in this thread does not influence at all what happens over in AFL trade land.

instead, keep it to draft someone who will definitely be a superstar

right?

i’m here just to pick up rumours i can use to earn clout on the boys’ group chat

2 Likes

good for a lol when rumours started here make their way to the clowns on Trade Radio though

3 Likes

except for that time we spent three years manifesting 2mp into reality

that’s the exception though, not the rule

2 Likes

you’ve been watching one too many Kevin Costner movies

Problem is that he isn’t speculating, he is claiming to be ITK and that things are happening. If he was just speculating then fine, go for it. He gets a hell of a lot of it wrong, very wrong, but keeps going with it and still claiming to be connected.

2 Likes

88?

2 Likes