2021 trade spec

All that plus NWM (with a magically appearing 1st rounder), Chol as FA and Fejo as a late pick. Wanganeen Jr as a rookie.

And Dodoro to be inducted into Mount Olympus

7 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Do we even want this Stephens ?

His stats look very very average.

1 Like

Going by what seems to be happening, if the media say we are interested in someone then we probably arenā€™t. We seem to be grabbing people and the media has no idea that we were doing it.

3 Likes

Yet another Crows player whoā€™s played lots of games and no-one has ever heard of himā€¦I hope heā€™s got something

Yeah I really donā€™t get the Chol thing. Weā€™ve got 3 ruckmen, and 2MP if they all fall over

1 Like

Any have any info on Wanganeenā€™s work ethic or drive to be an elite level AFL player?

Me likely

Looks a similar sort of defender as Lav. We could use another one of them.

Going on a trading frenzy the last few years hopefully it all backfires on them

Dodoro literally been watching Moneyball.

2 Likes

Difference is we have defenders his size coming out of our backsides. We need mids and forwards.

I thought Chol perhaps as a forward option more than a ruck. Having him as the second ruck would allow for Wright to stay up forward, given Bryan is unproven yet as a forward option.

2 Likes

Got a feeling weā€™ll find out about what Bryan can do next season. Heā€™s on the radar of other clubs now so weā€™ll need to show him a path to senior footy.

4 Likes

Only if we kick someone out for overs.

#moneyball

Wrights best games are when he Rucks and moves up the ground to get his hands in the ball before going back forward.

1 Like

I think this reduces the likelihood of a Stephens departure:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a huge loss for the swans. Such a good player.

8 Likes

Wright pretty much is a forward though. Only plays minor relief minutes behind Draper.

If we had Chol down there also for 80% of the time that would be a pretty immobile forward line.

Jones and Stringer forward also and possibly Langford.

Desperately need some dynamic small, medium forwards.

2 Likes