2021 trade spec

Yep. Huge win for one of the Adelaide clubs.

1 Like

If heā€™s a **** there is no downside here! Bring me the mongrel

Have to be the crows wouldnā€™t it? Unless port trade their first for him I guess.

I rekon Port would trade their FRP for this guy

1 Like

SYD Dawson and pick 12 to
ADEL for pick 4 and pick 23

the first rounders will probably go back 2 spots each because of Darcy and Daicos bids.
Does that look right?

Heā€™s my favourite already

Mentioned a fair while ago that Port are heavily into him.

1 Like

Competition for spots will drive standards. With Kelly onboard Gleeson wonā€™t be on our list next year. Brand is no where near ready to play AFL so that leaves our defense at Stewart, Laverde, Ridley, Reid, Francis (might be trade fodderā€¦who knows) as the talls and Redman, Hind, Heppell, Cutler and Kelly as the smaller defenders. Have I missed anyone (genuine question)? I think having a pool of 10-11 defenders into 6 spots looks like good depth.

Port have been into him for a while and have already invested time into picking him up. Iā€™d be staggered if he didnā€™t end up there

2 Likes

We have backmen his size coming out of our backsides. But theyā€™re largely interceptors or rebounders. If his big selling point is that heā€™s a defender, as in, someone who primarily defends, then he could definitely have a niche.

1 Like

I would like to see Redman push up the ground more in games, if Kelly can free that up its wins all round. Having players like Hind and Redman freed up to be damaging further up the ground without sacrificing the defensive side of the game is a massive need.

Yay no Gleeson :champagne::clinking_glasses:
Now Langford is my official whipping boy
:blush:

This is how Iā€™m reading it.

BZT

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at 2021 trade spec (Part 4).