2022 Draft Watch (Part 1)

Sign him up, he sound like a Martin type

4 goals at HT to Culley. Might not even get to our MSD pick if we have one

6 Likes

Tsatas may not have shown the two way running we’d love, but our defensive transition isn’t gonna be solved by a single draftee and if we are relying on a 18 to solve those issues then we are pretty well farked; we need every player on the list to focus on improving their defensive application.

2 Likes

We hardly knew ye

2 Likes

@THE_DON1 who has the best kick/best skills for the midfielders? We need someone that can kick a ball

So the clear bottom 3 sides. Norf, WC and us don’t have a LTI spot opened up yet?

Culley the standout pick for us but don’t sleep on 178cm def/midfielder Massimo D’Ambrosio Jets captain, elite footskills from the HBF, good defender plays taller and most importantly he is on the Richmond VFL list.

7 Likes

178cm midfielder you say?
Dodoro’s ears would have pricked up

3 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

178cm Italian half back flanker with leadership credentials that might be able to transition into the midfield one day

4 Likes

Player comparison??

High possession small quick HBF used as a designated kicker, sydney’s Lloyd maybe some Short from richmond although I don’t know if he has the kicking depth that Short has. @THE_DON1 has seen more of him no doubt.

A few other names of interest in the MSD. Cartwright from Wests and Menzies also from the SANFL love to get @Aceman read on these two, or any other flyers from the SANFL

2 Likes

How does he compared to someone like Jack Crisp as a tall mid/utility?

We badly need better kickers from the HBF.

1 Like

Culley is more of a bull type mid in the Stringer mould

4 Likes

Im desperate for us to get Culley based off what I’ve watched to date.
Put Stringer on the LTI list, get him cherry ripe for once and have him mentor Culley for the rest of the year

Any chance we could open up a spot to use a high pick in the MSD?

I’d LTI Tippa, he will not have an impact this year

2 Likes
1 Like

Watch us win a couple of games and miss out on Culley.

1 Like

Are there any highlights packages of Harry Sheezel??

He seems to get big numbers every game.