2022 Draft Watch (Part 1)

*Alex Condon has chosen Basketball

17 Likes

For Sheezel my neezel

5 Likes

Which one’s from the Wimmera?

3 Likes

Good to know there are a few kpf prospects should one of the messiahs,Baldwin or king not work out for us.

Hagan, sheezel,Magor and Hollands the other names that’d fill the whole in the forward half of the ground.

I can already call the dream Benfti draft; Hagan, Davey X2, Munkara

1 Like

Elliott is a player

I’m fairly sure Jed Hagan isn’t of indigenous decent.

Only one player we should have our eyes on

5 Likes

Benfti is allowed to like non indigenous players :joy:

1 Like

I mean one of those you linked to him liking is not like the others :joy:. Would be awesome to grab Munkara but looking more likely we will need to draft him with a pick rather than matching a bid

3 Likes

Even if we have the picks, we still can’t match a Top 40 pick on him, correct??

Yep that’s right, only if he makes it past 40 can we match a bid

1 Like

Would you say he is currently top 20?

I wonder if that means pick 40 is going to have that little bit of extra value because it’s the last chance to steal a player.

For atleast one club he is

2 Likes

So we looking at a first rounder, Alywyn Davey and some projects.

Unless Benny King wants to come on down?

First rounder on a KPF(if there is genuinely half a dozen good ones and if none of ours progress) trade our second rounder for hill, magic fair dust points in 3rds and 4ths for Davey. The other Davey as a rookie.

1 Like

I say we should screw with GWS and McCartney… finish last next year, so we can walk Bobby Hill through to the PSD.
Problem solved.

3 Likes

WITH PICK X IN THE 2022 AFL DRAFT PORT ADELAIDE SELECT…

I feel like we are cheating on the current draftees already discussing the next batch!

I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Those boys have graduated to the training threads.