2022 Draft Watch (Part 1)

Any electric small forwards eligible for the MSD?

Weā€™ve refused to do that since 2006. Iā€™m not expecting it.

With Walla now retired.

We need a goal kicker.

We need Sheezel.

1 Like

Check out the MSD thread. Menzie is going alright in the SANFL.

1 Like

We need to get Munkara now. Give him the #43.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a sad indictment that the only game Iā€™m invested in this weekend is the AFL academy game. It might actually be the only game I watch.

4 Likes

Any danger we bring an extra pick from next year to help us pay for f/s and trade into a spot that helps us draft Munkara? We need small forwards like the desert needs rain.

1 Like

Surely Shiel goes for a second rounder and salary share?

1 Like

Alwyn Davey and Munkara both playing for the academy along with all the top prospects. Will be interesting to watch.

2 Likes

The all stars match is meant to be streamed on the afl website. Anyone find the actual stream? Iā€™ve had no luck.

Starts at 3pm

2 Likes

Tsatas with the first goal of the game.

Scully was absolutely robbed of a good mark about 30 metres out right in front. Heā€™s a massive unit (height-wise).

Side note: I really like Szybkowski. That kid is not afraid to have a crack.

Oh my, Munkara. No way he gets past 20 with that kind of talent.

Jeezā€¦ Munkara nearly kicked one of the greatest goals youā€™ll ever see. Pushed off a tackler with brute strength (which I wouldnā€™t have expected) and nearly bent it through from the boundary about 40 metres out (marked on the goal line). Been quiet aside from that, though.

The tap over the top of his immediate opponent into space before he pushed off the next tackler was also special.

1 Like

that was class

We really should be doing whatever we can to get Munkara come draft night. Heā€™s such a classy player.

4 Likes

davey pulverises brown into ground for afree.

davey is not afraid of contact.

WSPHU

4 Likes