2022 Round 10 vs Richmond - Match Review

It was said during the commentary and it stands out as a major problem for us - we’re very predictable… And not in a good way. You know exactly what we are going to do.

Other obvious issue is that our decision making is slow from a mark. Not sure why we wait so long before moving the ball on when all we do is send it to a contest near the boundary (as you’d predict we would do).

Sure, there was more intensity the first half, but unfortunately that has to come from us being under the pump.

We gave it a go and didn’t get blown away. But we have so much to fix.

At least the kids are giving it a crack.

20 Likes

Nothing changed from last week

Just another ■■■■ show

2 Likes

Midfield gets beaten badly, forwards have no idea how to lead and the defence has more holes than a sieve. Go footy!

6 Likes

I’m not mad, I’m disappointed…

I didn’t watch it

3 Likes

Not even disappointed anymore. Just don’t fkn care. Had nothing else much on

3 Likes

FFS play Hobbsy in the guts. He plays like a gladiator, dresses like a gladiator, and can kick a fkn goal.

34 Likes

How long do we stick with Rutten?

1 Like

Too scared to even fake an injury to give Wanga a decent run, clubs weak.

1 Like

Carlton game I say

looks and plays like Tarzan

1 Like

I can’t get over how easy it is for the opposition to get the ball out of our forward 50. We have zero ■■■■■■■ pressure and it gets waltzed out with the greatest of ease. And what the ■■■■ is up with our defending of kick ins?? We do this ridiculous zone and again, it gets walked out of their defensive 50. Mind-bogglingly ■■■■.

6 Likes

In the media bashing it’s not said enough, you put;

Stringer
Langford
Snelling
Tippa

Then the forward line pressure and goal threat is there.

And I like Durham, but he could develop in the twos for one of those guys. Same as Waterman, Smith.
Hence our forward line right now is pure junk.

Anyway, we were pretty ■■■■ tonight, werent smacked but never looked like getting anywhere near them.

9 Likes

I’m glad we focused on aggression at training.

Now can we please focus on football skills, hitting targets, ball movement, and team defense.

Thanks

19 Likes

Richmond far superior team. Can’t say the players didn’t have a good crack.

9 Likes

We used to suck but still be an entertaining and exciting team to watch. We’re basically unwatchable now. Utter ■■■■

The forwards don’t ■■■■■■■ defend either! I was tearing my hair out.

Nick Martin. 5 disposals in first 3 quarters. Fkn 14 in the last. The kid has got it. Put the ball in his hands.

8 Likes

We have literally half the team who wouldn’t get a game at any other club

16 Likes