2022 trade speculation (Part 2)

Zurhaar is worth the money, we should go for him hard as we will have a minimum cap spend. However I’m not sure we should be giving away picks to get him.

1 Like

If we got the Big Z and Mitch ……our team tattoo count would go up 10x from current tattoo count. Then throw in JDG !!

If true, I hope it’s about him joining us via free agency next year. North won’t let him go cheaply.

1 Like

have you seen any of tucker in the wafl over the years? he is average and soft as anything

so far you reckon he could be better than rich and compared him to hodge. which suggests to me you’ve barely seen him play in years

1 Like

Tattoos and sensible haircuts!

1 Like

audrey-hepburn-what

1 Like

He’s 37yo.

3 Likes

So??

I don’t think you heard me the first time. He is 37 yo.

5 Likes

Surely for next year?

You’re a grumpy old bugger, wob.

Hopefully North splash cash this year on Hill & Gunston types, thus leaving them vulnerable next year to a huge offer.

Reckon we need to make Godfather offers to both brothers to shake them.
Carlton, especially, will be very vulnerable from a TPP’s perspective.

North would be struggling to pay 70% of their salary cap.

1 Like

The lure of playing with his brother.
We need to go for both !

They will have to give the rest to JHF for him to stay.

1 Like

zurhaar for this years second and next years second with some late picks back for points

1 Like

Zurhaar’s manager is clearly trying to boost his price up.

There is zero reason for him to leave North for Essendon.

4 Likes

any thoughts on setterfield? finally seems to be over injuries but can’t get a run in carlton’s midfield. is also out of contract? how much is he worth?

1 Like

So??

He’s 24 and is the 33rd highest goal scorer (avg) this year with a crap midfield. If anyone doesn’t stump up North can take him in the PSD, and they can match any price.

They will rightfully demand a top 10 pick if he leaves.