2022 trade speculation (Part 2)

I wish it was that simple but we all know Geelong will get it done if Bowes says he wants to go there.

1 Like

IF we had a decent recruiting manager , Iā€™d think Bowes would be every chance to be a bomber. Unfortunately we have Dodoro.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely we need to convince Jack.
We should have some compelling immediate financial incentives, as well as selling on field opportunities.

I hope we are in contact with Graham considering Portā€™s focus now on JHF.

Wonder if Port try and get pick 2 from
WC for Georgiades and pick 8, then trade 2 to North for JHF (plus some bits and pieces back and forth)

WC get Busslinger and Georgiades, Port might think itā€™s too pricey, means North could get Wardlaw and Cadman maybe. Port would be the sticking point I reckon.

2 Likes

Now that Jack Graham has cooled on Port, we should be asking the question.

If we can somehow land a couple premiership players in James Harmes and Jack Graham, itā€™ll help plenty, if it doesnā€™t break the draft pick bank.

5 Likes

is there anyone we can take off port for 22.
Sinn? would help with Their deal with kanagas

1 Like

Drew, perhaps ?

Bergman.

Duursma.
They had him pegged as part of their midfield brigade of the future with Rozee and Butters but havenā€™t really given him much airtime.

Mentioned on SEN Tarryn Thomas might be considering a move.

4 Likes

Harmes is a reliable footballer. We need reliable footballers.

I think heā€™d be a good get.

7 Likes

The North/Clarko dumpster fire continues. :joy:

2 Likes

The only thing Harmes really fits is the age/experience hole in the list. Whether that makes him worthwhile, Iā€™m not sure.

1 Like

The AFL should be trying to make sure that Geelong donā€™t get Bowes + 7 as what they are about to do this off-season makes a complete mockery of equalization and should be a complete embarrassment to the AFL. Instead, they are doing everything they can to facilitate it.

Sparkle Narkle is magic like stars

Talent hole as well?

I know nothing of him - if heā€™s someone that can help lead the young guys and set good standards Iā€™m all for it.

Yeah let the AFL mAke some changes that will affect us in 2-3 years. Be careful what you wish for.

I honestly donā€™t really have much sympathy, not because I like Northā€™s situation, but more because Interstate teams have had top picks leave their clubs to VIC teams for a long time. Weā€™re now supposed to care because it happened to North when this has been happening for a long time? This ā€œpoor Northā€ rhetoric is ridiculous considering no one of note left North prior to JHF. Henry requested a trade away from Collingwood after his second year. So did Bruhn. Pick 2 Taranto left GWS. Cerra, another top pick left Fremantle. Brisbane had a lot of players leave. Even Essendon had more noteworthy players willingly leave than North.

Besides, I think itā€™s best for North if JHF leaves the club. He will ruin their rebuild with how entitled he is.

5 Likes

Get on the phone to Tarryn, Brad

4 Likes