2022 trade speculation (Part 2)

lol sorry Mr Cool

My trade radio stream has been shithouse today. The watching part is ok but the listening one keeps cutting out.

7 Likes

Same. I gave up

2 Likes

mines been like that the whole trade period.
I usually listen until a add break then go to a podcast, then check again once podcast finished.

Want us to fill in the blanks?

B grade footy media person talking rubbish
Ad
Text from an idiot
Ad
Different B grade footy person talking rubbish
Ad
C grade footy media person reading a D grade footy media person’s tweet
Ad

3 Likes

Hey! He’ll at least get to win one Anzac day every 5 years when Collingwood have their down year

Don’t forget Cooney’s mega trades!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-coach-brad-scott-promises-no-shortterm-recruiting-fixes/news-story/c6e5c79c7ef2b626c03fe4aa31846ad1?amp

Essendon has conceded it is starting the trade period “behind the eight ball” after waiting 39 days to appoint Brad Scott as its new senior coach.

List boss Adrian Dodoro said Scott, who until last Friday was head of football at the AFL, was “across every player” as the Bombers prioritise winning the signature of Gold Coast’s Jack Bowes.

“The players we’ve thrown up (as trade targets) are players that he’s fully aware of,” Dodoro said on Monday.

“Brad just started a couple of days ago and we are starting behind the eight ball. Realistically we’ve got to get our skates on.

“But we’re certainly excited to have pick No.4 in the draft. There are a couple of young players that we’d like to see whether they’d like to come to Essendon.

“But if not we think we have a really strong draft hand this year.”

3 Likes

Blitz clown listening posts what’s happening

Blitz flog responds WhY dO yOu LiStEn To It?

1 Like

Dow, O’Halloran, Bowes

The constant cutting out is annoying me too.

I just want to hear “AND THATS HOW YOUR GARDEN GROOWWWSSSSS” six times an hour.

4 Likes

I wonder if Stocker or Setterfield will be amongst the names.

1 Like

Nice work McCartney you clown. Gave up Essendon’s second round pick in 2022 for Collingwood’s in 2023.

16 Likes

Agreed. Tbis is paramount to tampering with the salary cap.

1 Like

It’s like a radio broadcast of bigfooty.

1 Like

Didnt want to deal with dodoro

What a prick

1 Like

Apparently Setterfield is a “required player” at Carlton. Required as in, if we have enough spots left on our list we will keep you.

I think this is half the issue with Carlton…club has zero confidence in said players and it shows with their on field performances. It is a vicious circle I know.

2 Likes

Dont worry about trade radio, I’m reasonably sure blitz will update us as things happen.

1 Like