2022 trade speculation (Part 2)

bipolar?

Which we don’t need since FN’s back

1 Like

Dosent cut out via the website something with wrong with the AFL app imo

1 Like

This time last year, the giants were a finalist with a promising young player. This year they’re a bottom 3 team who’ve sacked their coach and a player who has both not fulfilled his promise and, you know, missed half the year with cancer. Even if the giants loathe Essendon with every ounce of their being, it’s a slightly different situation.

3 Likes

My preference would be
1- bowes
2-Dow
3-Stocker
4-setterfield
5- o’halloran

Bowes and Dow have the size we need but would also effect Perkins midfield time if they were to be the big bodied mids we are looking for

2 Likes

considering the struggles bobby hill now has I’m not exactly sure still getting a second round pick for the player after the fact is as bad a thing as you want to make it out to be.

1 Like

Translation:

“I have been informed that Horne-Francis doesn’t want to play under a controlling psychopath like Alastair Clarkson nor move to Tassie in 3 years”

Simple philosophy is “under promise, over deliver”
Dodo read it as “over promise, under deliver”

Where has the O’Halloran talk come from?

“It is disappointing to get the request. He was pick 1 last year and we knocked back so pretty big offers”

Yes, well, who’s fault is that? I guess it’s not technically Rawlings’ fault, he wasn’t the list manager. But still.

Someone mentioned it above and I’m just going with it as an idea.

Plus weren’t we looking at him around the Caldwell trade?

Surely the best way for us to get Bowes to come to us so that we get him and pick 7 is to stop talking about pick 7.

I see him as the definition of list clogger

Jack bowes visting some facilities today

A decison could be made tonight or wendsady

Craig Cameron GC list manager

6 Likes

Which? Where did u read?

Confirms the twitter tweet confirming Geelong was from a twat

without his large salary and draft pick offer in play, what is Bowes worth, and would you want him?

I’d probably be happy to pick him up but he starts in the 2s which says something.

2MP pitch Essendon to Bowes team mates at GC

8 Likes

“They let you play seniors here, it’s sick”

38 Likes

Imagine being homesick, because you miss Fabian Francis… JEEPERS…

15 Likes

It’s not a bad idea, both players couldn’t get a game at GC, look at 2MP now!

4 Likes