2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Done.

1 Like

Given there is still one practice match to be played tonight - why!!? - I’m happy to take “pre-draft” LTI nom’s until midnight tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

A supplementary draft order will then be posted and those picks can be taken at the completion of the main draft.

Reminder: LTI nom’s are only valid for your keepers who were on your list at end of last season. If you traded someone in recently , they aren’t eligible for pre-existing injuries. If you draft an injured player, they won’t have LTI eligibility.

If one of your players get’s injured after the draft, they can potentially be LTI’d following round 1.

1 Like

FYI @redbull, I have only listed 18 keepers to accommodate incoming traded players Houston and Nankervis.

2 Likes

Just a tip for the new coaches and a reminder for the others.

Turn off the automatic pick option for the draft or the system will just pick the next player in line.

@redbull When will we be able to access the draft to turn off that option?

3 Likes

Also when is the draft?

Tommorow.

1 Like

So I traded one player so obviously didn’t make him a keeper and brought in 2 so I cut my list to 18 - think that is right?

The draft includes all players from 2021 draft as well as all the players who people have cut?

2 Likes

Correct.

If you traded in two players, run with 18 keepers.

All players not listed as keepers ,once Red has manually moved traded players, go into the draft.

Cheers.

I best watch Moneyball again tonight for inspiration given my draft hand, I’ll expect to make my first selection by Wednesday ha!

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t realise that. So the 20 includes the lti spots not 20 plus the lti spots. Dang, a have to make some choices

Ok, forget the lti requests i’m delisting darling and seedsman

:frowning: :frowning:

What can I say, fantasy football is brutal…

Hello pick 3!

So how’d we go? Everyone submitted?

@TrevorBix still over the limit.

Draft Day is better for drafting than Moneyball!

Wow brutal.

I just had a play around I think the option to change the setting will only come up once the draft is live.

The draft will go live at 12pm tomorrow. Initially I have set the time limit per pick to 6 hours - but will likely reduce this to 3 hours once we are up and running. The clock will only count between 8am and 10pm AEDT.

4 Likes

To nominate keepers did you just have to tick the box and save or was there more to it?