2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Yep tick the box and save

Nah that’s it. Only thing more to it was that teams will have had different numbers of ticks needed based on what trades they made.

Fark!

It’s like the night before Christmas.

2 Likes

Except we don’t even have the list of available “presents” yet???

Top 10 writes itself.

Now I need to split my goof off time during work hours. Elden Ring and Fantasy Spreadsheets.

3 Likes

The Ant quickly googles Elden Ring.

Does it? I have no idea about how this works. Do people just draft as per AFL draft list, or is there jiggery pokery? I have a few needs that I want to deal with so that my long term list shapes up, in intrigued as to how I might address those, so I kind of was hoping to understand the depth of third and 4th year players available in specific positions before I worked out my earliest picks.

Who knows. I just figured it surely came down to how you rated players as long term AFL fantasy options versus as AFL players, which was likely not the same thing??

I’m in a 3 hour briefing tomorrow afternoon, surely the top 10 shouldn’t go too quickly?

Yeah, well I don’t see either playing any time soon to be honest if indeed they play at all this year, they’re both old too. I expect if I really want them I’ll get the opportunity to redraft them.

I’ve got a few other injury issues in any event so can’t afford to take another two who will not play in the 20.

Anyway, it’s been a tough off season. Lost a couple of DPs, lost Sheppard to early retirement and now darling and seedsman apparently heading the same way.

If i had had more time to focus on this I’d probably have blown the list up. We’ll see where we are at mid year I guess

I think up to around pick 20 it’s all new draftees and then the recycled players start to drop.

By the end you are drafting players you’ve never heard of.

But it’s up to needs. I’m not in contention for 3-4 years so I’m all about last years draft and players under 22.

1 Like

You can go back and view the previous years drafts. The threads are all on this sub.

2 Likes

We are awaiting for @TrevorBix to cut 2 players.

He’s had his chance. Just cut 2 for him…

1 Like

I wouldn’t want him to blame me if it all goes pear shaped!

Bix told me he wants to cut Sean Darcy and Hardwick.

4 Likes

Also @saladin I would like to LTI list Jack Bowes

Agreed. Just cut his 10 lowest scorers, that is fair.

1 Like

Spreadsheet is ready to go except for 2 things:

1. @TrevorBix needs to cut 2 players to bring his keeper list down to 20
  2. @Speedy_Gonzales has currently cut Sheed and Cunnington who he flagged as intending to put on the LTI list. I am seeking clarity, advising that he needs to count them in his 20 keepers. Therefore he will have to cut 2 other players. There is no obligation to keep Sheed or Cunnington.
1 Like