2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Good luck everyone. OK not everyone.

Is it wrong to barrack for Trotters?

2 Likes

I think so, but it could be worse

2 Likes

Thanks but I’ve got no chance. I’ve been hit with injuries and players dropped but even if they were available, I doubt I’d get within 200.

Is @nozza going into the Prelim one short by choice? Ballsy strategy

Was hoping for a late change and left it to the last minute. Awful week at the selection table. Half of my midfield is out.

@Crazy_Bomber maybe I should’ve taken your Duncan offer during trade week because he would’ve given you a donut this week.

lol. Webster done already. I basically needed everything go right but it’s done one quarter in.

Congrats @Crazy_Bomber

Good luck to all prelim coaches.

1 Like

Cerra a late withdrawal :sleepy:
Ward the first bench with 110 :money_mouth_face:

Hahahah.

Urrrghhhh.

DeGiey late out

All over in my game against @Speedy_Gonzales. Congrats!

2 Likes

Benches updated

1 Like

Commiserations to fogdog & Nozza.

Looking forward to a big GF with Speedy, lets see if we can end this year undefeated.

2 Likes

The best two teams are into the grand final. Congratulations to @Crazy_Bomber and @Speedy_Gonzales

I think we all knew after the last two trade periods everyone else was playing for third and fourth as the top two sides were locked into a GF.

I’m more than pleased with my team making a preliminary final. I doubt anyone had me making a prelim at the start of the year. My team is building nicely and lots of the key parts are still relatively young.

Looking forward to the trade period then having another crack in 2023.

Also thrilled that nozza made a prelim in his debut season. Whilst he inherited a pretty good team, I think he will make some tweaks in the off-season that will set him up for a decent 2023 as well.

5 Likes

Well played @nozza you were out of the blocks with some biggg scoring defenders but in the end unlucky to lose those mids this week or I might have been in real trouble.

Another 1600+ for CB despite two late outs.

Yikes!

As I’ve said before your cup to lose. Hopefully Team Speedy can give it a shake though

2 Likes

Two strongest teams in the gf.

Good luck to both coaches. May I score more than you this weekend.

3 Likes

Yep, these two deserve to be where they are. Wishing you both an injury free lead-in to the big game.

3 Likes

Yes and no. I got lucky that Cerra’s late replacement was Ward who was sitting on a season best score of 110, I doubt Cerra scores that if he plays. But I also did carry McNeil for De Goey who put on a whopping 29 so I think those two late outs evened itself out. Not sure if De Goey comes back or if Hewett is fit in time.

I think you are a big chance. You’ve twice scored 1600+often in the last 5 weeks and have a low score of 1530 odd in that time. Should be a cracking GF.

1 Like

Can’t say the planets have aligned for grand final week with Grundy false start on return from injury and losing from my best 22

Andrew Gaff
Jed Anderson

As well as Jack Ziebell as a depth dual position bench option.

Meanwhile @Crazy_Bomber gets DeGoey, Cerra and likely Hewett back also to be essentially full strength. FFS!

I have however got Hannebery back for his last game given announced his retirement. And Fyfe post his hammy can slot onto bench.

At this stage a full team inc bench a plus however. Albeit Goldstein is under injury cloud/ will play hampered.

Got to be in it to win it though.

Hopefully the boys can LIFT!

4 Likes