2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Presumably created by South Australians, given that is how they name their sides.

I agree, we should swap next year. As Dunlop said in the other thread, there should be more upstart fantasy leagues to trial with next year, plus the AFLF should have more customization and utilities to suit our needs. A huge amount of keeper leagues have been left furious with the dramatic swap, we just have to make the best of it this year and then move forwards onto better things next year.

1 Like

Happy to fix that - something I can control!

1 Like

Definitely South Aussies if you watch the videos on the website the pub menu has chicken parmis on it.

1 Like

Wow. Didn’t realise the South Aussies did it that way!

I was delisting Jack Martin as part of my proposed Free Agent. Shall I dump him in advance since I was #1 on the Free Agent order?

But Waivers take precedence over FA requests and @The_Melkman is before anyone with 2 selections due to being held over from the draft. (assuming he nominates)

Just hang on to him until FA/Waivers have been processed.

1 Like

Can you fix for me too please.

oh. I didn’t think there could be any waivers as we hadn’t dropped anyone yet?

That’s why I only had one option in my FA pickups

1 Like

Interesting though. I would have preferred to carry over a player short off the draft if I meant I was going to have first dibs on the players post round 1.

1 Like

It was because he had 2 LTI and we didn’t know how it was going to be handled so he was asked to wait until now.

Ah crap. I would have made 3 Free Agent selections then.

Yeah. What used to be a couple minute job to set teams, really takes much longer to do on the bench. That’s even with trying to use a spreadsheet to track ‘how’ i should be selecting the team on the bench.

1 Like

I may have over promised on the field settings. It doesn’t look like I can change it now the season has started.

Same! Huge advantage to see the round one result and then get first crack at the FA/Waiver pool twice before anyone else gets a look in.

1 Like

If you read the other thread you will see that Melk voluntarily waived his right to do this and went into the queue like everyone else

1 Like

1 ) the interface is bloody terrible.

2 ) the interface is fcking infuriating

3 ) injuries and suspensions have left us pretty threadbare.

4 ) well, I think we are. Due to points 1 and 2 I find it hard to visualise my squad and current lineup!

3 Likes

although i’ve picked comben up as an fa i can’t select him it seems

no ticks for IRL selection is sooo frustrating

1 Like

Anyone wanting to pick there FA in their 22s this weekend please post a message on this thread.

As stated last night we will be reviewing how free agency works for next week

1 Like