2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Waivers take precedence in the order over FA’s.

However once used you go back in the order for future weeks.

For example you are waiver 3 atm. If you were the only coach to use his waiver this week you would slide back to 18.

1 Like

Duh

1 Like

Free Agent list is updated

I am working on a way to put the scores on. The Bench doesn’t appear to have a simple list of free agents with their scores that i can see.

What the heck is going on? There’s a bunch of other coaches picking up free agents on The Bench.

Although I dont see Ollie Henry or Tom Atkins in the available players list.

I’d definitely claim one of them if they were picked up by mistake and available for Free Agent requests tonight?

I tried to pick up a player before reading DtD’s FA post, have since delisted. Others may be in the same boat and not realised. Imagine they will all be corrected.

And Atkins and Henry not on the list because they are in people’s squads and not yet assigned correctly on The Bench

Ahhh ■■■■. I had them in my spreadsheet as available and ready to collect.

I’ve been asked to put comben. I put in a waiver to recall Butler and delist comben. Should go through 8pm tomorrow I think…

Had not looked in this thread before I did my usual Monday night FA review and just lodged the request in line with the practice last year

Read my PM again. i said IF you get comben you will add him to your squad tomorrow night.

So If you have a waiver request on TB for comben please cancel it.

No requests are done though TB. We do them all here and you only add and delist there.

I did the waiver request on Monday night (actually maybe it was even Sunday night) before I was aware of the system change. The bench processed that last night and put him straight on my list.

I can’t figure out how to delist him so what I’ve done is make a waiver request for Butler (who I delisted for comben) and tied that request the frosting of comben. I expect that will go through tomorrow at 8pm

Comben now delisted and Butler back on @ivan’s list

Also @wezza Atkins and Henry were pick ups done by me to correct errors made in the initial draft.

1 Like

Bugger. Was excited to get Henry as a Free Agent pickup.

1 Like

I do not have any idea what is going on, lol.

3 Likes

Similar to the other comp except you get two deadlines. Wednesday night for Thursday games and Thursday night for everyone else.

1 Like

We are ■■■■■■ if they are lodged through TB.

1 Like

Free agents with scores for Round 1 updated

When adding players you successfully claim via @DonToDeath’s free agency

Picking up players on Bench
It’s a 2 step process unlike UF where delisting was triggered by picking a player

To delist a player head to the squad tab and click the bin
Your new player can be added via the player tab (you’ll need to search for them or browse by club to find them if they didn’t play last round.)

Credit to @Dunlop

one of the stranger things that i find about the bench and still having a tough time, is having the forwards up the top of the ‘field’.
It’s always been the backline up top and forwards down bottom.

2 Likes

Can we actually change platforms at the end of this season?

Screw the positions. Let’s get a platform that has most things we need.