2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

I reckon using the AFL.com positions for a game set up for 7-5-7 or whatever it is in a game with more mids and less forwards has led to an extreme shortage of mids amongst the free agents…

We have had an almost shortage of free agent mids since we went to 7 mids. It’s usually covered by dual position players. Rucks are similar.

1 Like

This is bullshit. My team for some reason didn’t have Crozier in the 18 , and five minutes before the game starts the team is already in locked mode.

Edit - ignore. Now it’s showing Crozier in the 18 and only partial lockout. No idea what happened.

Keep an eye on whether its displaying the correct round, occasionally mine’s been showing Rd 1.

2 Likes

The Thursday 7pm FA lodgement simply doesn’t work when you’re not even home from work until 7.25 , lol. Hopefully won’t be the case every week for much longer.

Looks like I’ll be carrying a donut depending on if/when Paton is the sub or not.

1 Like

Yes it’s not a great time. DTD will make some amendments to the process this week. We are going to have to move away from free agency occurring post naming of AFL teams.

I’m a little bit confused. Was there FA requests Weds and Thurs nights?

Both nights! Wednesday for players playing last night and everyone else on Thursday.

1 Like

Oh. I put all my requests in for Wednesday with all players.

Hello gents

If I could please have Ben Brown playing as a forward and Jack Lukosius moved to my bench replacing Nathan Broad.
Could I then please have Jack Buckley playing as a defender and Billy Frampton moved to my bench replacing Conor Stone.
Can I please have Lukosius ahead of Thilthorpe on the bench.

Sorry guys - this is a lot of work for you to do.

1 Like

I’ve tried changing my team too but appears that the team is locked. So you aren’t able to change your team between the Thursday and Friday Night games?

You should be able to make changes, but when you do make sure you are using a player outside the 22

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

Aceman is averaging 30 points per player after 11 played and I’m averaging 94 after 12 played. I think I might have him here.

3 Likes

Nobody likes a show-off…

3 Likes

A brutal season opening continues with Flanders getting injured and subbed out. We’re just patching up the leaks atm.

BBFFL#2 Round 3 Results
Stoops 1088 Lost to cafegerat 1296
Aceman 560 Lost to Crazy Bomber 1626
Don to Death 1223 Lost to AVanderScreamer 1356
Redbull 1362 Defeated ivan 1285
Smooth 1275 Defeated Wezza 1142
Speedy_Gonzales 1434 Defeated Trotters 1272
Nozza 1208 Lost to TrevorBix 1213
The Melkman 1350 Defeated Saladin 1227
The Ant 1112 Defeated frosty 1024

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 3

I feel like St Kilda. I’m undefeated but probably know the cliff is coming.

1 Like

I’d hazard a guess that would be just about the highest score since I’ve taken over this team. Last season my average score was a touch below 1000 but have twice exceeded 1200 points in the first 3 rounds. Getting good improvement from the youngsters I drafted and also got some decent role players that means I’m fielding 18 scorers (and some on the bench). Makes a difference!

4 Likes