2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Just to keep everything fair i need to point out i asked for Amartey to replace SIlvagne.

Of course Silvagne had his best game of the year so my score should be 1223.

1 Like

Thanks mate I missed that. I will update accordingly.

1 Like

League Announcement

Given the issues we have had using The Bench to allocate players picked up during the week before the first AFL starts we will be amending our free agent process from this week.

Any waiver claims or free agent selections need to be PMed to @DonToDeath by 7pm Wednesday. The claim also needs to state which player you are delisted or if the player is to fill a LTI list spot. By doing this it will allow time for the selected players to be allocated to your squads before the first game.

@The_Ant @The_Melkman @smooth @ivan @Aceman @Stoops @wezza @TrevorBix @Crazy_Bomber

11 Likes

See above for league announcement

@Trotters @nozza @cafegerat @AVanderScreamer @frosty @saladin @Speedy_Gonzales

3 Likes

Thanks @redbull @DonToDeath

fuuu. had a busy day and only getting online now, so missed putting in FA :sob:

1 Like

Welcome to my life, lol.

2 Likes

And mine!

1 Like

Bummer. Me too.

1 Like

is there any harm in having FAs open on The Bench until just before teams are announced this afternoon?

1 Like

You’d probably best to start next week so everyone has a week notice of it being a free for all?

1 Like

fair comment. though by next week hopefully people have all their claims in by the Wednesday deadline, so may not be needed.

Yes I think we move to that model next week. We couldn’t do it this week given the players weren’t picked up from last week.

First time i have sat down today haha. Tough times

1 Like

Anyone having issues trying to change their team?

Had regret over not making Shuey a keeper but alas he is injured again so I don’t feel so bad even though Toby McLean who I chose to keep instead is not getting a look in at Dogs

Another injury to deal with in Sheed and I’m expecting Heppell might be out also so my best team is not going to plan.

Good to see some of my very late pick midfielders get a game this week & named in the 18

Jackson Mead at Port and Greg Clark at WC, the latter due to injury carnage though

1 Like

No issues for me. Remember to change via the interchange players first

Working now! I refreshed and it’s fine now. Weird.

1 Like

i had the same thing and then realised I had to select round 4.

1 Like

Ned Moyle to make his debut for the Bulls tonight. Exciting times.

2 Likes