2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Speedy would be thanking his lucky stars that Jake and Kosi kicked 6.11 today, lol.

We can’t catch a break atm. Another mid game injury , an absolutely threadbare defence and having to play kids on debut. We might post a semi decent score nonetheless.

Edit - we’re 1174 with Josh Weddle and Dylan Moore to come, chasing Speedy’s 1336. 162 from a very good player and a 19yo debutant , against Geelong. Very unlikely but I hope we can go close.

2 Likes

Weddle got injured and replaced in the team for tomorrow.

Lol.

Entirely in keeping with my season so far.

1 Like

Looking forward to Walsh returning next week, he can replace Hewett who hasn’t been in form since his hand injury (and cost me some multis too). The form of Higgins, SPS, Young and Waterman have all been promising too so building into the season well.

After a 4 and 14 from McCartin and Buddy respectively I need 400 from Ward, Stengle, Sicily and Biclavs today to knock off @The_Melkman.

Unlikely but not without a shot.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Round 4 Results
Crazy Bomber 1615 Defeated Stoops 1411
AVanderScreamer 1266 Lost to cafegerat 1489
ivan 1252 Defeated Aceman 727
Wezza 1414 Defeated Don to Death 1167
Trotters 1236 Defeated Redbull 1218
TrevorBix 1059 Lost to Smooth 1153
Saladin 1240 Lost to Speedy_Gonzales 1336
frosty 1120 Lost to Nozza 1301
The Ant 1086 Lost to The Melkman 1530

Note the scores for some of the players on the interchange were not updating over the weekend.

3 Likes

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 4

3 Likes

Think it may be that it auto replaces players who miss in the initial 18 as at the start of the first game, but any players brought into the 18 after the first game who don’t play aren’t replaced.

Eg It replaced Witts with Bailey Williams for me, but didn’t replace Harmes with Daniher.

1 Like

You may be right. I moved Moyle to the Utility when I saw he was a late in and his score didn’t update.

Disappointing that the week I score 1400 I run into the CB freight train, hopefully can post something similar next week

2 Likes

Woohoo. Made the FA lodgement with 14 mins to spare.

2 Likes

Hey @DonToDeath I made multiple requests

Out
LTI Spot (Jones)
Harry Sharp
Jack Martin

In:
Dylan Williams
Ash Johnson
Chayce Jones
Andrew Phillips

Do I pick up Williams, Jones and Phillips?

1 Like

@wezza
I will fix it up now.

You need to delist 2 players if you want those 3.

1 Like

Just to clarify, are FA’s now open until 6.20 tonight? (Excluding anyone taken last night, of course).

So…is this a free for all or what?

This week will stay as is.

Possibly next week we will try the automated stuff on TB.

Apologies I have been off line all day. We will open up free agents for all from next week at Thursday 10am, with the final signing at the first bounce of the first AFL match.

@DonToDeath will still run the current process for priority picks to be allocated on Wednesday evenings.

Ahh well, I’ll be one short down back then. Ce la vie.

1 Like

With Mitch McGov a super late out, on comes Lachie Cowan for his starting debut.
I’d take a 50!

3 Likes

Far out this week came up on me quickly…

1 Like