2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

Just finished clearing the harbour and locking down everything, about to enter into a cyclone lockdown so I’ll set my team and hope for the best!

I’ll be both to boozed and out of reception by beginning of gather round so best of luck to all see you on the other side :beers:

7 Likes

Good luck , mate. You in Broome or Port ?

Tug crew in port

Approved.

ROUND LOCKOUT: Friday 8.10pm AEST/11.10am UK/5.10am US CT

Don’t get caught out by the additional early Friday game

5 Likes

@Dunlop I have tried to pick up McEntee and drop Perez. However its saying I need to claim him under waivers.

Added him to your squad.

Thank you

No idea if he’ll play, but at least Ned Long is in Whoreforns extended bench.

Unfortunately Kennedy decided to throw in one of his worst games last night. Not a great start, lol.

You copped a Crazy Vossy special - Carlton went into the game with only 6 regular defenders.
Cerra started as the 7th, but their mids got smashed, so he was moved there after Q1 and Kennedy switched back - first time as a back at AFL or state level. Having said that, Kennedy only had 1p in his midfield term.

I think thebench has locked us out before the 8:10pm start.
I can’t change teams.

Edit…
Nevermind. I just realised the Freo v GC game was going on.

Long got a game. Hopefully goes well and stays in.

Pretty sure it did. Made changes for games on sat/sun last night (uk time) and it has given me that no go symbol

Still able to make changes on my end. Which changes did you want to make?

Culley to forward pocket, Stengel to bench and ratagaulea out of the team

Cheers mate

FYI: You’d already made those changes yourself

You’d missed deadline by 12mins in any case, so I wouldn’t have been able to make any changes for you.

Cheers anyway.

Hopefully it’s saved me from myself

Hahahahahaha!!!

Just me or has the bench carked it for everyone?

2 Likes

Yep even now it looks to have pooped itself.

It logged me out and I can’t log back in.

Edit - in fact, even the “forgotten password” function tells me my email address doesn’t exist as a user.