2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

I dont think I have enough players named, so an empty bench will be okay.

However, I cant change my onfield players because of the empty bench.

Backs Centres Forwards Rucks Bench
Ridley, Jordan Durham, Sam Fisher, Zac Lycett, Scott Schoenberg, Harry
Hunt, Jayden Simpkin, Jy Owens, Mitch Michalanney, Max
Wehr, Jacob # Miller, Touk Windhager, Marcus Parfitt, Brandan
D’Ambrosio, Massimo # Rowell, Matt Davies, Alex Teakle, Brynn #
Bramble, Lachlan Chesser, Campbell Hollands, Elijah
Callaghan, Finn Caldwell, Jye

Ya gotta laugh.
Dropped Young like a hot spud.
Saw something in him, but 56 Ave.
Nuh.

51 at half time.
Hope whoever picked him up in the trips has played him.

1 Like

Sorry wimm, my backs are pretty solid, so he’s just on the bench and I forgot to move him ahead of Hardwick pre-game so no looping option either.

1 Like

Honestly.
Recruit who I cut is Always a good strategy.

2 Likes

No hate but I hope he tons up.

Hopefully the same applies for Ward.

If anybody is having hassles naming teams on Bench, I’ve found a workaround on my end, so if anyone would prefer they can name their sides on here and I’ll switch things around for you.

3 Likes

Got him with pick 141 in the other league. But I’d be lying if it was anything other than luck.

1 Like

My norton does not like the site anymore.

Dunlop dark horse for the flag.
Young and Ward.
Noice.

Good first up team. Missing a couple of my better players but to have a full 22 is great

B - Vlastuin - Witherden- Houston
HB - McVee - Heppell - McGrath
C - E Langdon - Shiels - Brayshaw
HF - Macpherson - Gresham- Cameron
F - J Martin - Baker - Dunkley
R - Witts - LDU - J Kelly

Int - McStay - B Long - N Long - Fantasia

1 Like

Nathan Broad back to his usual trick of a 50 point half followed by donuts

1 Like

I still can’t believe Jack Graham wasn’t a keeper. The Bulls are happy to have him.

You gotta laugh?
He was ‘in the mix’ for a few my picks, then I started drafting other positions before coming back to him and by then he was gone.

1 Like

It seems like this year began like last year (or maybe it was the year before).

I have 15 definite starters.
3 on the extended interchange.
I have another 5 players listed as an emergency.

Jack Viney is out injured which doesn’t help.
I’ve only got 6 players who are either selected at lower levels or mysteriously injured.

I think I might be short in the backline as I have three players named as an emergency (Bonner, Crozier and Markov). It’s rather sad given I drafted so many defenders.

I may have to drop Paddy Dow or Monty and get a defender in FA before they are gone.

Has anyone found a way to change their team on a mobile?
It’s going to be super annoying to change the team when I’m on the move sand not around an iPad or computer.

Young and Ed score better than Acres
As I say, you gotta laugh

Revised line-up.
Looks like I will just squeeze out a full team but it depends if Perryman and / or MacDonald make it past emergencies. Have named Petrucelle so that MacDonald could substitute for Perryman if needed from the bench. Took a lot of moving around to get it done as you have to use players from the extended squad to ensure there are never empty splots.

1 Like

This user interface is going to take some time to get used to.
One annoying thing is that even though you can’t select a particular player because he is ‘locked’ he still comes up as an option when making the substitution.
And trying to edit the team during a rolling lockout is more difficult than first imagined. As Smoten says, I can’t just switch someone from my bench to the backline. I have to take him out of the 22, and then get him on the field.
This may become problematic if our lockout is later in the round and all players outside the 22 are locked away.

Under the coaches box section you adjust team. You have to click on each player and swap them out. It’s painful. Need to have your team worked out first.

I think I’m missing something.
I’ve gone to coaches box.
I don’t see the field just the list of players.
I’ve gone to the team tab and it doesn’t allow me to swap players out.
Neither does the squad tab.
Matchups also doesn’t let me swap players out.

I’ll try and play around with it more on mobile through the weekend.