2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

24HRS LEFT TO NOMINATE

Don’t miss your chance to nominate for Allblack’s position polls - nominations close at 6pm tomorrow.

Please PM Allblack with your nomination in the following format:

Player:
Current Position:
Nominated Position:

Injury out of nowhere for Mitch Duncan, think I’ll be fielding one of my weakest sides in a long time this week. Looks like Billings is well out of favour with the Saints if they make four changes and he doesn’t get in.

Delisted Ned Moyle.

1 Like

From ruck famine to feast. Playing short the last month in the ruck, suddenly both Nankervis and and De Koning both available the same week.

If I have to make space for Darcy Cameron returning to action this week then I will delist Count Buku.

At last it looks like Josh Fahey has done his penance and is getting his first game, probably going to be the sub. But at least he is getting named FINALLY!

I can’t believe poor old Erasmus finally gets a crack looks solid as a rock, only to get subbed then managed

Yep, you’ll need to delist (or replace Cameron with another LTI) to play him.

Done.

Out: Buku Khamis
In: Darcy Cameron LTI Elevation

Also done in Coaches Box

What the hell happened to my team?!?!
Crap!!!

Looks fine from here

Check that its on Rd 10 not Rd 1

EDIT: E.Himmelberg in? Wardlaw on bench?

May, Payne, Battle
Logue, Hughes, Ellis
Worpel, Kelly, Acres

Frederick, Fogarty, Taylor
King Himmelberg Amiss

Draper, Wanganeen-Milera, Drew

Wardlaw

Edit: relieved sigh yes, Dunners, that would be it.

Had a heart attack!

Crap! Van Rooyen!

What I’m looking at has Van Rooyen in the forward line and Amiss on the bench in #2

I just heard Van Rooyen isn’t playing, but it would have been a swap for Amiss anyway.

So should be okay.

Was too busy typing out my team to make the swap.

Lol. And I heard wrong.

Okay. Cool.

reckon this is the best game i’ve seen bailey scott play.

Painful as a former owner.

2 Likes

I fall for that one a bit, but now when something is wrong I look at that issue first now. That is nearly always the answer.

He was great this week.
But he’s been about average this year and lived in the 50s and 60s range too much this year.
I don’t think yesterday will be his norm.

Can’t be bothered doing the math @Trotters but game looks tight. Cincotta not being named brings in 92 from Heppell.

Actually not that close… you’ve got me

I’m having a stinker this week, far too many middling scores but should still come away with the win